Chapter 3

By the looks of it, Mark and Kyla are really working good together. They have good chemistry and they have similar interests. By the end of their meeting, Mark and Kyla exchanged KakaoTalk, planning to continue talking in the future. In the meanwhile, the next couple to be paired up is Yuta and Sasaki Kyoko. Right away, Kyoko asked if Yuta is Japanese and he said yes. Then, afterwards they had a lovely conversation in Japanese. Kyoko grew up in Hiroshima, but later moved to Tokyo. Kyoko is only a year younger than Yuta but that means she calls him "senpai", as in "senior", or a male friend who is older. By the look on Yuta's face, he likes being call senpai by Kyoko. I think it may be a turn on for him.

Following Yuta and Kyoko is Johnny and Sabrina Mann. Sabrina is a '94 liner, meaning she's a year older than Johnny.
"Oh, you're from Germany? That's why you've got an exquisite accent." Johnny said, laying it down thick with the flirting.
"Aww, thank you. I'm glad you like my accent." Sabrina said.
"Whereabouts in Germany are you from?" Johnny asked.
"Düsseldorf." Sabrina said.
"Dü- Düsseldorf? I have a member who is from Düsseldorf too." Johnny said.
"Really? What's his name?" Sabrina asked.
"YangYang Liu." Johnny said.
"Oh~ I remember that kid. He was a 5 or 6 years younger than me, but he was great at making friends with older kids. I was in high school and he was just a middle schooler." Sabrina said.
"Oh, so you know YangYang?" Johnny asked.
"Oh, we haven't spoken in years, but yeah." Sabrina said.
"I can introduce you again, if you'd like." Johnny said.
"That'd be nice of you, thank you." Sabrina said.
"I'm sure he'd like to meet and reconnect with you." Johnny said.
"Yeah, I can imagine." Sabrina said.

The next couple is Taeyong and Ji Eun-Tak. They get to talking. Eun-Tak and Taeyong talked about their shared love for video games. More specifically, they both loved Animals Crossing and Among Us. Taeyong told Eun-Tak that they should play Among Us together some day. Eun-Tak loved the idea of playing Among Us with Taeyong. They planned the next session of Among Us along with a group of their friends as well. They had a lot of friends, up to 10 people in a single game, and 2 imposters. Let's hope that Taeyong and Eun-Tak don't turn against each other when one is the imposter and one is the cremated.

Meanwhile, after the shoot was over every day, Jaemin and I are planning our wedding. We planned to have our wedding in my hometown in my hometown church with a small amount of guests, having a private wedding. The rest of the NCT DREAM members are beyond excited to attend the wedding and have the honor of being some of Jaemin's groomsmen. Jaemin's best man is none other than his best friend of the group, Mark. They are best friends because they debuted together at the same time, and have been close ever since. I love that for Jaemin because Mark is my bias in NCT 127 and Jaemin is my bias in NCT DREAM.

The next couple is YangYang and Katrina Schmidt. After finding out that Katrina is from Germany, YangYang started speaking German with her. They had the best conversation in German, talking about their childhood in Germany. They had different experiences because Katrina is a white, red head, beautifully freckled girl, and YangYang is a Taiwanese, tall boy. He faced a lot of racism growing up, but there was a this one girl he remembered who always helped him when he was sad.
"Her name is Sabrina. I don't know if she remembers me." YangYang said.
"I'm sure you can find her." Katrina said.
"Thanks for the chat, Kat. Looks like our time is up now." YangYang said.
"Yeah, this was nice. I can't wait to find out more about you." Katrina said.

Later that day, after the shooting was finished, Johnny and Sabrina went to go looking for YangYang. They found him practicing violin in one of the empty practice rooms. Sabrina waits for YangYang to finish playing, then approaches him. Sabrina taps YangYang on the shoulder.
"YangYang?" Sabrina asked.
"Sabrina?" YangYang asked.
"Ist es du?" Sabrina asked(Is it you?)
"Ja, ich bin YangYang." YangYang said(Yeah, I'm YangYang)
"Es ist ewig her." Sabrina said(It's been forever)
"Es hat wirklich. Wie geht es dir?" YangYang asked(It really has. How are you?)
"Ich bin gut, und du?" Sabrina asked(I'm good, and you?)
"Ich bin fantastische. Wie alt ist du?" YangYang asked.
"Es ist 2023, so ich bin 29." Sabrina said(It's 2023, so I'm 29)
"Dang, ich bin 22. Ich werde im Oktober 23 sein." YangYang said(Dang, I'm 22. I'll be 23 in October)
"Kleine Welt, nicht wahr?" Sabrina asked(Small world, isn't it)
"Ja." YangYang said(Yep)

Sabrina and YangYang continue chatting with each other, talking about old times. Back when they'd hang out. When YangYang would run to Sabrina in tears because he was being bullied for being Chinese. Germany in the 2000's and 2010's wasn't as an accepting country as it is now. There are still a few bad apples here and there, but it is much better than it used to be. YangYang is so, so happy to be meeting Sabrina again after years of not hearing from her. It's really been a long time since their middle school and high school days. They had wondered what the other had gotten up to in the mean time.

Finally, the last couple of the week is Jungwoo and Serena Cook. As soon as they got in the booth and began asking each other questions, Junfwoo was attracted to Serena's accent. That is not the only thing he liked about her. Not only was Serena everything that Jungwoo pictured his ideal type to be, but more. She is nice and understanding. The fact that they come from two very different cultures, but are still able to make it work, fascinates both of them. By the time they finished their Q&A, Jungwoo was already feeling really attached to Serena, giving her hugs and stuff. They are going to be a cute couple.