Chapter 11

a/n: I'm going to try and use a third-person point of view in this chapter so tell me if it bugs you or anything.

A boy was laying in his bed and crying, he had pushed one of the only people he cared for away. Except he didn't just push him away, he had raised his voice and said such spiteful words that he made Aren cry. He never meant to hurt him so badly but he spoke before he could think. Originally, he was only supposed to distance himself from Aren but after what he did, no one would talk to him again. Crying and hugging his pillow, y/n thought about anything he could say to make Aren trust him again. The poor boy's tears soaked the pillow and his sobs were muffled by it. He finally fell asleep after a few hours of crying but it wasn't a peaceful sleep. Constant tossing and turning, nightmares, and suddenly waking in the night were a few of the things that plagued y/n throughout the night.

Y/n opened the door to his classroom, he felt all eyes on him as he went to go take his seat. His puffy, red eyes were noticed by all of his classmates but he could care less. Messy hair, a wrinkled uniform, and dark eye bags were also seen. Blanking out for the majority of the class was one of y/n's specialties and today was not an exception. At the end of class, as he was packing up, he looked down at his lazily scribbled notes and realized they made zero sense. He was indifferent, mind reading was always an option for homework so he went off to lunch.

"Y/n we need to talk" He looked up to see Kaido, who looked serious for once and Nendo behind him.

"What for?" Y/n said, shifting uncomfortably under Kaido's glare. Of course, he knew exactly why they wanted to talk but he played dumb.

"You've been ignoring us and avoiding our questions." He stared at Kaido with a blank face.

"And?"

"W-well I think that as your friends you shouldn't ignore us," It didn't take much for Kaido to go back to his shy self.

"Who said you were my friends?" Y/n felt a solid hand rest on his shoulder.

"Roof, 4 pm, today. We need to talk. Don't be late." Aren spoke harshly before removing his hand and walking away. The other two seemed to be satisfied, Kaido even seemed a little scared, but they left anyway.

Y/n sat there, alone at the lunch table, worrying. He knew what Aren wanted to talk about but with his past and anger issues, it might not be the best idea. He was worried that he might have to hurt Aren if he does anything stupid. Although he was trying to cut him and the others off, he still had feelings for Aren. 

a/n: sorry for the short chapter but I'm trying to update more often.