Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I followed the group to some ramen place in the middle of town and avoided eye contact with Kuboyasu. We ordered our ramen and I decided to start up a conversation because it was getting awkward.

"So you guys come and get ramen here often?"

"Nendo drags us here almost every day," Kaido said, rolling his eyes.

"I wanted to go investigate this strange wind I felt but didn't want to put you guys in danger."

What is he talking about?? I might have to turn my mind reading on.

The dark reunion would definitely put l/n and the others in danger, especially weaker people like him and Saiki.

So the kid's got a hero complex, this will be fun. Out of curiosity, I extended my reach to Kuboyasu as well.

I shouldn't have lost my cool earlier, I don't want anyone to find out about my gang past.

That's definitely not what I was expecting but I suppose it makes sense how he almost killed Toritsuka. Hmm, I still can't read Saiki's mind and I'm pretty sure Nendo is just stupid. Our ramen finally arrived and I realized how hungry I was. I decided maybe I shouldn't eat like a pig and used my manners for once. As we were walking home again, I noticed a crowd of people and Saiki seemed eager to get away from it so I had an idea of who it was. Teruhashi pushed through the crowd and spotted us. I did not want anything to do with her but the others besides Saiki and I were drooling over her so I couldn't get away.

"Oh hello, boys!" She said in that sickly sweet tone.

Now's my chance to make Saiki and that new kid say 'Oh wow', I'll just tell them I'm lost, and then they'll have to take me home!"

Oh god please no I have a TV to watch and a bed to sleep in. I don't have time for this girl.

"H-h-h-h hi Teruhashi!"

Jesus even Kaido can't talk to her.

"What do you want?" I asked with a blank face.

What do you want??? That jerk doesn't he know I'm the most beautiful girl and deserve to be treated like it!!!

"Well, I um don't exactly remember where my house was and I was hoping you guys could help me out?"

Ha! I turned my charm up, that's for sure going to make him say Oh wow.

"How the hell do you forget where your own house is?" I'm starting to get annoyed.

"We'll help you find your way home Teruhashi!" the others said in sync. Saiki just rolled his eyes and followed behind us. I ended up making up a bullshit excuse to go home without them and teleported home. I showered and changed into pajamas and then I finished my homework. After watching a bit of tv I heard a knock on my door and went downstairs to investigate it.

A/N: cliffhanger because I wrote 2 chapters in a day and am lazy

Peace out, -Wes