Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I pushed Kuboyasu away from me.

"Y-Yeah it's almost done!" He said attempting to cover up what just happened. Lucky for us Nendo was stupid and didn't notice anything strange. I handed him a bag of popcorn and he went back into the living room. Kuboyasu cheeks were flushed scarlet and we were still standing relatively close to one another.

"Well um, do you wanna go watch the movie they picked out?"

"Yeah let's go do that." I said quickly, to avoid as much awkwardness as possible. I plopped down at the end of the couch and pulled my knees up to my chest. Kuboyasu sat next to me and I scooted a bit closer. We kept getting closer throughout the movie and he pulled a blanket over us while the others were fixated on the movie. The movie was about 3 hours long and it was already late so the others were falling asleep.

"Hey, why don't you guys sleepover tonight?" I offered hopefully.

"I can't, I have cram school early tomorrow," Kaido told me sadly.

"Yeah, I have to run errands with my mom." Looks like Nendo can't come either.

"Sure my parents are gonna be gone the whole weekend so why not." Well if Kuboyasu's the only one who can stay over I'm not complaining. Nendo and Kaido left after the movie ended and then it was just the two of us.

"So....about earl-" His lips were on mine before I could finish my sentence. I started kissing him more aggressively, he wrapped his hands around my hips and pulled me in closer. I was pushed down on the couch and he climbed on top of me. He broke the kiss and sat up to take his shirt off, damn he had abs. 😳😳😳. I pulled my shirt over my head and he smirked.

"Hey, I left my coa- JESUS CHRIST!"