Singers Love Part 3 -Final Part~

Hey guys...um...yeaaa so it's been like about a like 5 years? Haha Idk😂 it's been a long time since I've continued this book 😂. To be honest, I did feel like just giving up on the book but decided that I wouldn't cause I really want to keep going with this book! I'm so sorry for taking so long right now, seeing as tho the whole pandemic and stuff, it has been a little hard for me to pick It back up 😅 especially after I just entered beauty school 😅 Enough about me tho! Enjoy the story!

Feel free to listen to "Rock City Boy" fairy tail opening 8 while you read!

(Ps I gave Natsu a nickname "Nats" 😊)

Lucy's POV

It's been around 2 hours since maste- I mean, Natsu's boss told us to wait outside. Sir Makarov said he would like to take his time to examine the songs I had written... which is making me super nervous right now!! I started to pace back and forth when Natsu noticed this and stopped me. "Luce! Don't worry, it's gonna be ok! You did an amazing job! Quit pacing around like that or you're gonna make me feel sick..." Natsu said. "I'm sorry! I just can't help it! We've been here for 2 hours Nats! 2 freaking hours!!! Who wouldn't worry!?" I replied back in a very anxious way, almost as if I was going to yell but I held my voice back so only Natsu would be able to hear. "Yea Luce, i know how that feels, don't forget the band went through the same thing before! At least, or I hope so, you don't have to wait for 4 hours like us! You're gonna be fine! I have faith in you!" Natsu said in a very confident way giving me that signature smile of his I love! As soon as Natsu was able to finally calm me down, Sir Makarov had called me in... oh boy... it's about time... it's either a win or a lose. Here goes nothing!
I enter once again in the boss's office to find the songs I had given him nicely stacked the way I had handed it to him. "Why hello again Ms.Heartfilia. I made sure to analyze your songs here, and deeply apologize for making you wait so long. I believe Natsu told me you were a part of their band before, but due to certain reasons you had to leave? Is this correct?" Makarov asks. I reply nervously, "Yes sir, that is correct." Makarov then tells me, "Oh no need for the formalities, everyone here calls me either old man *cough cough* theboys *cough cough* or Makarov will be just fine. You can even call me master like my dear marijane calls me (side note- a lot of them call him master and I kind of feel more comfortable writing master so let's just stick with it lol now back to the story!)" i simply nod my head and decided to call him master from now on...well...that's if I get accepted. Master then proceeds to speak, "As I was saying before, I analyzed your songs carefully and came to a conclusion... I loved the songs, but it's missing something..." At this point I couldn't even tell if I were accepted or not! I'm pretty sure I failed since he's acting this way... I continue to listen but my face gets slightly gloomy while continuing, "...it's not good enough." Thats it! There goes my chance to be with Natsu and the band *cries in Spanish* I think to myself. "because.....ITS MISSING THE BAND!! CONGRATULATIONS LUCY! YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED! Hahah did I scare ya? Hahaha!" "Really!? That's great! You did give me quite the scare there haha..." I replied with a nervous laugh, I couldn't believe my ears! I was accepted!!! I jump of joy and hugged natsu but then master cut off our small little hug session. "*cough cough* Anyways, I loved the lyrics to each of your songs! They were nicely written and well thought of! I can't wait to announce a new member to the society and continue to work with you Ms.Heart- no, Lucy!" I almost cried seeing as tho he called me my name. I know he said it earlier but I thought my ears were just hearing things but turns out I was wrong!
"Lucy Heartfillia, you are now a new member of the Fairy Tail company! I hope for you to achieve your dreams and never give up! I unfortunately have an appointment to get to, so I will see you both later!" "Bye master/old man!" Me and Natsu both said in unison. We looked at each other and locked eyes, then we hugged once more. It felt like a never ending dream.