My one true love

Hello guys!!! This is my first time writing nalu fanfics hope you like them!!!

(Fairy tail is not my property it is hiro mashima's property. He created the characters and story.)

Lucy's POV

   *sigh* Natsu Dragneel....ever since the first day we've met, I've had a huge crush on him and eventually developed into falling deeply in love. By the way, I'm Lucy! Known as Lucy Heartfilia. Today is a very special day! It's Valentine's Day! Let me say a little more about myself, I am a very positive person, I am a celestial wizard who will fight till the end. I have great friends, and they are my life. I am currently in love with a huge idiot named Natsu Dragneel. In a way, his idiotic personality makes him kinda cute. I am planning to confess my love to him today, but I just...can't. I don't want to ruin our current relationship we have now. It's just, Natsu has a childhood friend, named lissanna. She's a really nice person, she's pretty, and has a great personality, and sometimes I wonder....does Natsu like her? Does she like him? Or maybe they've already gotten together?So many questions yet not many answers. I wish I was confident enough to tell him how I really feel. *sigh* Well, it's time to head to the guild. We have a very special event today for valentines.

    As I reach for the door handle, I quickly went to the kitchen to get the spicy chocolates I prepared fo natsu. I grabbed my keys and headed to the guild. I swung the doors open and greeted my best friend levy. "Hi lu-chan! Did you like the book I lent you?" She says waiting for my answer. I answered back, " Yes! It was an amazing book! I loved the part where it says Emelia gazed into Juan's eyes, and how they slowly leaned in and kissed! *sigh* those parts always gets my heart beating!" Levy looks at me straight in the eyes with a look that shows she's about to tease me. "Was it cause the book? Or because you were day-dreaming of doing the same with a 'certain' someone? Hmmm (insert leany face here 😂😂)...." I knew this was coming at me.... I blushed 50 shades redder than Erza's hair. I start to stutter, " uh-I-uh-um.... leeeeeeevyyyyyy......you big meany!!!" Levy bursts out laughing only to be stopped by gajeel, her boyfriend. It wasn't to long ago when levy confessed to gajeel. It was about a month ago since they started to go out. We made a huge celebration for them, of course it was all planned my Mira, the matchmaker. She had a huge banner that said 'my otp is complete!!! Hurray GaLe!!'. I wasn't so sure what an otp was, but I just guessed it had something to do with wanting two certain people together. I snap out of my thoughts by happy. "Hi lushe! Whatcha doing?" He asks. "Nothing much," I reply only to follow up with a question. "Where's Natsu? Aren't you always with him?". Happy then says, "Oh, um-n-natsu you say *happy sweat drops*. Well, um...oh would you look at that! It's time for my fish! I'll see you later lushe!" I quickly flys away from the front counter where I always sit. 'Hmmm...that's strange'... I think to myself. I brush it off only to be left with curiosity again. 'Is Natsu ok? Did I do something mean to him? Maybe I should go apologize just in case.'

    I started to look around to see if I spotted a certain salmon hair man. Once I took a last glance, I spotted Natsu.....with lissanna...I began to tear up. I quickly wiped my eyes from a tear trying to run down my face. I told levy that I would go back home. "What's wrong lu-chan? Aren't you going to confess to him today?" Levy says before I try and run. "N-no, not anymore. I think he already has someone else. B-but don't worry! I'm fine really!" I start to have tears coming out that I could escape from. I started to crying in the guild, But before anyone could notice I ran as fast as I could. I opened my door and got on my bed. Then I started to cry even more. I couldn't help it anymore, there was just so much emotion going through my head.

Levy's POV

   I saw Lucy cry in front of my eyes. As she ran away, my blood started to boil! I was so mad I couldn't take it anymore. I went straight up to Natsu and said "listen here you pink idoit!!!" Natsu whispers "it's salmon..." I replayed back, " I don't care! You hurt my best friends feelings, and I won't let you off so easily like that!!! You best explain why you made Lucy cry!!" I was nearly shouting at him but the guild was louder. So no one noticed except lissanna who was next to Natsu(btw their around the back of the guild). "What!? You made Lucy cry! Why!? You said you were going to confess to her today! Wtf did you do now Natsu!!!" Lissanna smacks Natsu's head. "What? You like Lucy?" I replied. "I thought you were going out with lissanna! Oh nooooo! Lucy saw you with lissanna and left crying! She said that you already have someone else. She was also planning on confessing to you Na-" I realized Natsu wasn't there anymore and so did lissanna. She then spoke again, " I'm sorry if I made any misunderstandings. I had confessed to Natsu when I came back, but he said he already had someone in his mind. That was Lucy...so when he came up to me two days ago, he said he wanted to do something special for Lucy since it's Valentine's Day today. I didn't mind because I am now going out with bixslow." I stood there stunned...I had no words to say but sorry, lissanna understood and said it was ok. 'If Natsu went to Lucy, I hope everything turns out ok.'

Natsu's POV

   All I needed to hear from levy's mouth was 'lucy is crying'. I ran as fast as I could to Lucy's house. Crap! She locked her window! No worries...I'll just knock on the door....with my legs/feet....with a lot of force....fine, I'm gonna kick down the door. I went to the front door and kicked down the door. "LUCY!!" I screamed her name multiple times, but no answer. I went to her room, but it was locked. Guess she knew I was here, I mean who wouldn't!? The door kicking was pretty loud. " Luce!! Please...please open this door." No answer. Not one single sound, but then i heard a small sound. It was faint, but I could still hear it to know Lucy was crying. I sighed and kept on talking, "that's fine, I'll speak from here. You know Lucy, since the first day I met you, there was just...something special about you. I realized later on, that I feel in love with you. Yes, I love you Lucy and not lissanna. In fact that girl moved on already, and now she's going out with bixslow. The only reason why you haven't seen my is because I was planning on doing something special...just for you." I finally heard something....it was....a big thump because Lucy suddenly opened the door on me. "Ow...geez Luce, give a warning will ya?" When I looked up at her, it seemed like she was crying for hours.

Lucy's POV

   I opened the door only to see a certain salmon hair guy on the floor. I looked at him and he said, "Ow...geez Luce, give a warning will ya?" I went to my drawers to get the chocolates for Natsu as he was starting to stand up. As soon as Natsu stood up, and I stood right in front of him. He looked at me confused and then I handed him the spicy chocolates made especially for him. "Here, for you. I know they're nothing special and all. N-Natsu I al-also-" before I could even finish my sentence, Natsu leaned in and gave me a gentle yet passionate kiss. It was the best felling ever!! I wrapped my arms around his neck and her wrapped his around my waist and pulled me closer to him. As much as I wanted today keep on going, he parted our lips away from each other. " Now that that's done, weren't you going to tell me something? Hmmmm..." he gave a huge smirk and looked at me. I looked at him and blushed as red as Erza's strawberry from every cake she's ever ate. I then opened my mouth to tell him what he's always wanted to hear, " I-I love you too Natsu" I gave a gentle smile and Natsu picked up the chocolates and ate them along side me. Today was the best day in my life.

~ The end ~