Singers love pt 1

Hey guys! I know I know, it's been a long time , and I have posted nothing. Yup, not even in my other stories. Anyways, this one shot is about Natsu who is a a famous singer, that has a huge crush on his childhood friend and that is coming back to Tokyo to visit him. Her name is Lucy heartfilia. Little did Lucy know, Natsu became a famous singer in a band called Fired Up! Their company is FAIRY TAIL.

—————————————————————————

Natsu's POV

'SHE'S COMING! SHE'S COMING! SHE'S COMING! SHE'S COMING! SHE'S COMING!!! I can't believe it!' Today, Lucy is coming back to Tokyo. I'm the lead singer of a group called FIRED UP! In the group The is me, Natsu Dragneel-the lead singer, Gajeel Redfox-the guitarist, Gray Fulbuster-the bass guitarist, Lauxus Dreyer- the pianist, and finally Jellal Fernandes- the drummer. We are form FAIRY TAIL. It is like a home to us. As I said before, luce's coming back! That's a nickname I gave her. We are all childhood friends. Lucy is the most prettiest girl in the world! I have a huge crush on her, but I won't tell her so I won't ruin our friendship. Lucy said she would have joined our band too, but she had to move to America. Before she moved, she went out with gray, but then they both realized it wasn't going to work out very well. Gray is not going out with a dancer in FAIRY TAIL named Juvia Locker. They have been going out for a year. Ops! I forgot to mention one thing about Lucy...she is a wonderful singer. When she sings, it's like I'm in a world of stars! It's the best feeling ever.

~time skip~

We are now waiting for Lucy at the airport. We haven't seen each other for 10 years. (It means they are are around the 20s. Laxus is the oldest) 'I can't believe Lucy's coming back!' I thought to myself. After waiting for about 20minutes, we spotted and certain blonde coming our way. We all scream together, "ITS LUCYYYY!" We rushed over to Lucy to welcome her. "Hi guys! It's been such a long time! How's it going? What have you been up to? Are any of you in a relationship recently? If so, are you being a good guy? Oh screw that, did you guys miss me!? Cause I sure missed all of you!" Lucy went on with her questions. It seemed to become a habit to ask a lot of questions at once. We all answered these questions one by one. Lucy said she was happy Gray had found someone to love for the rest of his life(a/n:lol she's already planning the wedding). Gray started blushing as red as the red carpet thing we went. It was funny seeing him like that. Lucy finally spoke to me, "neeee~ Natsu! What about you? Do you have anyone in mind?" Of course I do Lucy! It's you! Yoooouuuuu! But I don't have the confidence to tell you that, so I lied and said, " no not really...I haven't really focused much on things like that, ya know?" She just sighed and told me someday it was eventually going to happen, which got me really confused but paid not much attention to it.

   Lucy didn't really know that we were famous yet. Only because when I mean that she had to leave Tokyo, was because she had to go back to our home town(where not many people live and use technology and stuff), so we had to catch her up on a couple of things. Once we told her, she was shocked! She couldn't believe it, yet she was really happy for us. I showed her one of our music videos on MageTube (a/n: I thought it would be good to fuse them since they are mages in the series, so I fused YouTube and mages). It was the song "just believe in myself." Lucy was amazed and so into the song. She opened her mouth and said, " woah! You guys look so cool! Especially you Natsu, you look so hot in that suit!" I blushed when she said this, and then she continued, " wow! Look at you go laxus! Killin the crowd with your skills! Gray! How knew you had it in ya! Gajeel, as alway, super energetic on the guitar! Finally, jellal! The drums were so amazing!" She said something that made us all sad yet happy. " I wish I would have been a part of this...I miss singing with you guys..." "welp!" I said, "were here and with a huge surprise!!" Lucy looked at me confused but then we all got out of the car and went inside of FAIRY TAIL.