And They Were Roomates (fluff/smut)

"Spencerrrrr" you called out dramatically as you sat on the couch in your apartment that you shared with your best friend.

"Y/n no you know how I feel about going to bars." He replied plopping his tall body down on the couch next to you.

"Come on just this once for me, please?" You questioned giving him your best puppy dog eyes knowing they worked pretty much every time you wanted something from him.

"No y/n that's not gonna work this time." He shot back trying to get out of going out but you were having none of it.

"What's not gonna work?" You asked in a rather teasing tone.

"Your eyes you do that every time you want something and it's not gonna work this time."

"I have no idea what your talking about 187" You joke but he was a profiler, so he could obviously see through any lie that you would tell him. You made him promise not to profile you but sometimes he would accidentally do it.

"Fine y/n just this once but you have to come see Solaris with me tomorrow then." He said looking into your eyes.

You smiled and flung your arms around his neck. "Okay, for sure, I'm excited to see it." To be honest you weren't excited to see the film at all, you were just excited for Spencer to whisper the translations in your ear throughout the movie. You and Spencer have been friends since you graduated the FBI academy 6 years ago, you went to work in sex crimes and Spencer works the BAU. You also harbor secret feelings for the incredible doctor. He would never know obviously because you had no where else to go and live and you didn't want to risk your friendship, because you could never live without him in your life.

"Go get ready, agent y/l/n." He loved to call you that  for some reason, you weren't really complaining though, he could do literally anything and you wouldn't complain. That's how deeply in love you were with him.

You went into your room and closed the door behind you. You went into your closet and looked through all your dresses, to be honest you were looking for the sexiest one because you wanted to look hot for Spencer. Not that you needed male validation or that he cared because he saw you in sweatpants and baggy t-shirts with no makeup on almost daily. You were looking for the sexiest dress you owned because maybe just maybe Spencer would finally make a move on you tonight.

You eyes landed on the sparkly emerald green body con dress that had an open back. Perfect. You thought to yourself. You went into your dresser and grabbed you matching black lace panties and bra. Setting down all of your clothes on the bed to get dressed in after you do your makeup because you didn't want to get makeup on your clothes.

You pulled your makeup bag out of your drawer and opened it up, and got comfortable in front of your mirror. You started with foundation, and concealer, before setting it with powder. Then your grabbed your blush applying some to the apples of your cheeks. Next, you curl your eyelashes and put on a thin coat of mascara, before applying some blush pink lip gloss to your lips.

You put away all of your makeup back into its proper place before slipping off your dirty clothes and tossing them into the hamper. You slide on the matching bra and panties admiring how they hug your curves in just the right way. Then for the dress, you slip it on and thankfully the back was low enough so you could reach the zipper.

When you were done getting dressed you took your hair out of the pony tail and ran a brush through it. You decided to let your hair down naturally today, because Spencer said once that's how he liked it the best.