Brownies (fluff)

You stayed up all night baking brownies for your team. Well 2 batches one was for you and one was for the team. It was no secret to your friends/team that on yours days off you liked to smoke weed. You had recently been getting into edibles so you decided to make a batch along with the regular brownies that you were making for the team.

You walked into work the next morning with the pan of brownies in hand. When Emily,Penelope, JJ, Derek, and Spencer  had spotted you with the brownie pan in your hand they all got up from their desks and ran over to you. Ever since you brought in your famous chocolate chip cookies everyone has loved  your baking. You loved it because you never really had anyone to bake for since your family lived on the west coast. You work so much with new cases constantly popping up that you never get to see them.

"Ohh ohh what did you bake today?" Derek asked giddily.

"Brownies, there a new recipe so I hope there good." You said nervously, even though you knew they loved your stuff you still were nervous whenever you brought something in for them.

"I'm sure there be great, everything you make is always amazing." Spencer said with a faint blush on his cheeks.

Spencer Reid was your best friend in the entire world. You two had become very fast friends when you joined the team a year ago, since the two of you shared such similar interests. The two of you pretty much spent all of your free time outside of work together. Binge watching Dr.Who, museum trips, movie nights, to be honest you had fallen in love with the doctor somewhere in that one year period.

You didn't think he felt the same so you tried to push your feelings down not wanting to ruin the best friendship you've ever had.

"Thanks Spence." You replied the blush forming on your cheeks as well.

Everyone grabbed a brownie and went to sit at their desks to finish up on some paperwork since there wasn't a new case today. You went up to Hotch and Rossi's offices and offered each of them one. They both thanked you and said they loved your baking as well which made you super happy.

You decided you weren't gonna have one because you had the whole tray of edibles waiting for you at home.

After you got settled in you quickly started to do you paperwork because you wanted to get out of the office at fast as possible.

Everything was peaceful in the BAU bullpen until about an hour later when you saw a big smile appear on Dr.Spencer Reid's face. He got up and came over to you and touched your nose with the tip of his pointer finger.

"You know your really pretty y/n." He said confidently which made you blush

"Go get em pretty boy." Derek yelled out.

You wonder what made Spencer say that all of a sudden and why the two boys were acting so giddy. Then it hit you.

Shit.

You brought in the pot brownies instead of the regular brownies.

"Oh my god. This is not good." You stated out loud. You ran up to Hotchs office hoping he didn't eat his brownie yet but you were met with him spinning his chair around laughing uncontrollably in his boxers, button up and socks.

Fuck.

Your gonna get fired you thought. This is not fucking good. How could you be so stupid and mix up the pans it's not that fucking hard y/n.

"Hotch, what the hell are you doing?" You yelled but he just started laughing harder at your seriousness.

You left his office quietly and made your way to Rossi's hoping that out of everyone he didn't eat the brownie he took from you.