Cuddles (fluff)

Waking up in the mornings to your boyfriend Spencer Reid is your absolute favorite thing in the world. You two both work at the BAU which was a plus because you both were very clingy and you liked to spend the extra time with each other.

Spencer loved to show you affection, when your relationship started you were initially shocked by this. Before the two of you had started dating he was quite hesitant to touch you, but as soon as you did it's like a switch flipped in his brain. You definitely weren't complaining about this particular aspect of your relationship though.

He was constantly cuddling you, kissing you or touching you in some way at home. The both of you weren't the biggest fans of PDA but when you were at work he would always hold your thigh secretly under the table in the jet or the conference room. When the two of you were working on the geographical profile he would sneak in and kiss you cheek or your forehead. He was always careful when he did this though since the team didn't know about your relationship, which is surprising because their profilers and you guys have been dating for over 6 months.

This particular morning you were awoken to kisses being peppered all over your face. You giggled softly and flipped around so you were facing Spencer.

"Good morning beautiful," Spencer whispered as he placed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"Mmm," you hummed "morning Spence."

He wrapped his arms around your body pulling you flush up against his chest. You buried you head into the crook of his neck soaking in his body heat.

You two laid there together for the next five minutes before you decided that you both should probably get up. You placed a kiss on Spencer's neck and pulled away from him slowly.

"I'm gonna go make us some coffee, we have brunch with Emily, JJ, Penelope and Derek in an hour. " You started to get up but he just tightened his grip around you.

"No your so warm 5 more minutes." He mumbled and you crawled right back into him. He was so cute it was hard to say no to him.

Before you knew it you both dozed off back to sleep embracing each other.

You woke up an hour later to fits of giggles and the noise of a camera going off. You moved your head out of the crook of Spencer's neck and you were shocked to see Derek, JJ, Emily, and Penelope standing at the foot of your bed.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" You whisper yelled careful to not wake up your sleeping boyfriend.

"We were supposed to meet for brunch and you guys didn't show up. I tracked your phones and to our surprise you were both here." Garcia said with a wide grin on her face.

"Oh shit, sorry guys." You said quietly. You shook Spencer's arm and he started to wake up slowly. "Spence, we gotta get up the teams here."

"Guys please leave my apartment, I would like to continue cuddling with my girlfriend." Spencer mumbled before once again attempting to pull you closer to him.

"Okay, Pretty Boy, we'll leave you too alone. Call if you wanna go out for drinks with us tonight." Derek said before the 4 of them walked out of Spencer's bedroom.

"Well I guess the team knows about us now." You said softly.

"I don't care, I want them to know how much I love you." Spencer said, you two haven't said I love you yet. You had fell in love with him before you started dating but didn't want to say it in fear of driving him away.

"I love you too, Spencer."

You didn't end up going out with the team. The two of you spent the rest of your Saturday watching movies in each other's arms. Your favorite place to be.