ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

*ring ring*

The school bell rang signifying classes were about to start classes for the day.

" We have biology class first right??"

"yea we do"

Ivy and I both walked into the class and there he was sitting beside my seat. 

"That's Ivy's seat jerk" i said with an another eye roll. I mean how can someone be so rude that he gets an eye roll twice in less than 30 mins. 

" Really I didn't see anyone's name on this seat and the teacher said I could seat where ever I wanted so I don't see any problem with it"

" It's alright Esmee you can sit here I'll go see in the next row with Dylan" Ivy said to me with a coy smile

Yea Dylan was that cute nerd that wears glasses and is supper smart that everyone has in their class. Ivy had a major crush on him

"ohh go ahead then. Don't let me stop you from your adventures." I said back at her with a sly smile.

"What's that all about?" he said

" It's none of your business."

" Wow.. rude much."

" I'm being rude to you because you were rude to me first!! I always give what I get back."

" Is that so, I don't recall being rude to any pretty girl" he said as he flashed his 1 million dollar smile

Even though I was really angry at him the fact that he called me pretty made me flustered. I mean I wasn't the most beautiful girl in the school but I was pretty. I had a baby blonde hair color. I was about 5'5. I had wide hips and full breasts but no one really knew because I always wore baggy clothes cause I felt comfortable in them. I had deep blue eyes with a hint of grey in them, and my lips were baby pink and soft.

" Don't flatter yourself"

" KEEP QUIET MISS COLLINS !! THIS IS A CLASSROOM" Miss Brooks my biology teacher said.

" I'm sorry"

The class went by and I didn't say a word to him but I glanced at him from time to time. It felt awkward.

" So are you going to keep on snubbing me or are you going to tell me your name?"

" My name is Esmee. Esmee Collins"

" That's a pretty name."

"Thank you. What's your's ?"

" Edmund"

" That's a cute name"

" Thanks" he said with a genuine smile and not the playboy smile.