ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Edmund's POV

There was something about her that I couldn't just put my finger on. She was pretty and curvy, and her scent she smelled like flowers. Her hair oh her hair it smelt like roses and mist I just wanted to touch it and feel it. She wasn't like the other girls who fell for me the instant they saw me and it enticed me. I wanted to get to know her more. God what was happening to me. I had always been with girls just for fun but I never had feelings for any of them you could say that I was a playboy, but this time there was this feeling. She never fell for me tricks and I liked that about her.

" heyyyy what are you thinking about" she said as she flicked her fingers at my face

" nothing. Forget about it." 

 I watched as she rolled the window down and embraced the cold air. She looked so peaceful, calm and happy. She was breathtaking. I wondered what she was thinking of. She looked like she had a complicated past but I couldn't ask her that and ruin her mood. 

" what are you thinking of? Is it me?" I said with a smirk

" huh... did you say something ?"

" yea.. I asked what you were thinking of"

" ohh nothing. A few hours ago I didn't think I would ever want to talk to you because of your reputation as a play boy but here I am sitting in your car and going for a ride with you. Its funny how you can never predict life. You can have something planned or have your mind set on something but strangely life has a way of changing everything how ever it pleases." she said to me with a slight smile. 

she looked pretty when she smiles. But her smile didn't reach her eyes I could tell she was hiding back her pain.