ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Dingg DIngg

*5 hours later*

we heard the school bell which meant that school was over for the day. I stood up, packed my things and went to meet Ivy.

" So i'll see you later then" Ivy said while she blushed shly.

" Yea. It was nice sitting with you today" Dylan said

" Hii  Dylan" I said to him

" Hi Esmee"

" Ivy are you ready to go?"

"yeah lets go"

" Soo how were things with Edmund ?"

" We talked a bit and he smiled to me."

" He smiles to all most all the hot girls"

" Yea but this time the smile felt genuine and not the I want to get in your pants smile."

" oh really. So you think the playboy is catching feelings then ."

" I don't know about that. And he wasn't even that rude to me. Well enough about me I saw you and Dylan laughing and smiling today in class."

" There's nothing going on  between us"

"yet " I added to her statement

then she blushed again.

" can we go to your house first? So we can start to study for our exams."

" Alright"

When we arrived at the parking lot and everyone one was just staring at a particular car. It was a red Ford Gt Mustang car. It looked so sleek and cool. I had imagined what it would feel like to ride in that kind of car. The wind would blow my hair around and I would be able to feel the cold sea breeze on my skin. It would be awesome.

" Do you like it?" Edmund whispered in my ear

"Jesus!! you scared me." I said with jump

"Do you like it?" he said again

 "yea, its dope. Is it yours?"

" yea. Do you wanna take it for a spin?"

" I'd love to but I can't drive."

" Oh. Don't worry I'll drive you."

" Really ?"

" yea why not."

" I didn't know you could be this nice."

" Then you don't know me well enough then"

he stepped forward to open the door for me.

" Thank you." I said with a smile

" Like I said you don't know me well enough."

"use your seat belt" 

We left the school premises and he started driving towards the outskirts of the town. There was an eerie silence in the car but it wasnt as weird as you would expect it to be. His scent was all over the car. It was aromtic. It calmed me in every way.i loved his scent. If he knew i was sniffing him he would probaly think im a creep but i really dont mind. We drove for hours and occasionlly i would notice him passing a glance at me and i would turn my face away. 

" So where are we going to?"

"You don't need to know and its not really a place. its somewhere most people don't know about it. It's kind of like my place."

"Can't you just tell me where it is?"

" No I cant, and why do you like asking so many questions, your like a walking interview."

"hmpp. I ask questions so I can know what's going on around me." she said

"lets go" I said as I turned on the ignition

"Can you please roll the window down?" i asked as i started at him

"Sure" 

Instantly I looked out the window and the warm breeze hit my face and i welcomed it.  everywhere ws mpty, peceful, quiet. There wasnt a single sound except the roar of the engine and the sound of the waves clashing at a distance.  It was beautiful. Almost perfect even.

The sun moved slowly across the horizon, and the moon moved at a fast pace as if it was racing to take its place in the night sky. The light from the sun was a torch light and the sea, a giant mirror which reflected the orange sun on its waves. The clouds looked as alluring as a waterfall and the oceans as gentle as a dove. At that point in time, everything seemed so peaceful as if I could freeze that unique moment in the sands of time. The perfect SUNSET. 

"you seem to be enjoying the view" he said as he broke me out of my gaze

"yeah. Its a really nice view. Do you drive around here often?"

" Yes i do. It helps me get away"

"Away from what?"

"It's not your buisness." he said as he looked ahead

"sorry for asking." i felt a little bit crushed at his cruel response.

we sad there for about 30 mins more as that awkward silence finally came. 

No one said a word.

Then we turned back and stated heading home. The building became more and more familiar.

"could you take me to Ivy's place?" i said as i broke the silence

" I don't know Ivy's house."

" Oh okay I can show you the directions there."

" Alright."

An hour later we arrived at Ivy's house.

" Thank you for the drive. It was relaxing and i needed that."

"yea."

"Bye" I said with a smile.