About Leaving Neverland

In Leaving Neverland, the two men
(Wade Robson and James Safechuck) tell their stories separately. The families also have their say. For years "they let themselves be blinded" by the attention, glamor and fantasy world of their idol, they say in the film. According to them, there was structural "grooming", enabling sexual contact by lowering the sexual barriers and inhibitions of the child and years of pedophile sexual abuse by Michael Jackson.

In a synopsis for the documentary, British filmmaker Dan Reed says that "through
gut-wrenching interviews with the now-adult men and their families, Leaving Neverland crafts a portrait of sustained exploitation and deception."

In 1993, Jackson was first accused of sexual abuse by the family of 13-year-old Jordy Chandler. The case was settled outside of court, and no criminal charges were filed.

A decade later, in 2005, he was found Not Guilty by a jury in regards to allegations of sexual abuse of another 13-year-old, Gavin Arvizo.

The documentary features sexual abuse allegations against Jackson from Wade
Robson and James Safechuck. They both
make separate claims that the star molested them when they were children in the 1990s.

Wade Robson, a witness for Jackson in the 2005 child abuse trial in which the singer was acquitted, now claims that he lied under oath and that after two "nervous breakdowns" and the birth of his child, he decided to open up to his therapist.

"It was just pain and disgust and anger, the idea something like that could happen to my son," Robson says. In 2013, he filed a lawsuit against Jackson's estate, but a court dismissed the claim, saying he'd waited too long to file the complaint.

In the documentary, Robson claims that the abuse started when he was seven years old, two years after he first met Jackson. He goes on to allege that Michael Jackson attempted to anally penetrate him when he was 14-year-old. Robson then says that Jackson ordered him to throw away his "bloody" underwear.

James Safechuck, meanwhile, says that Jackson bought him several pieces of jewellery as a child – an interest of his – and even conducted a "mock wedding" ceremony between the pair. He also alleges that there were several rooms in Jackson's Neverland ranch that were used to molest him, including "locked" boxes which featured one-way glass. Safechuck also alleges that the pair practiced several "drills" to redress quickly in case interrupted.

Robson and Safechuck claim many things, which are not proven or not even true at all. If you want to know the truth about Michael Jackson, continue reading.

 If you want to know the truth about Michael Jackson, continue reading

(James/Jimmy Safechuck 42y old)

(Wade Robson 38y)

What they forgot to tell us, however, is that every time that Wade Robson and James Safechuck attempted to describe places, dates, or specific events, they're vastly debunked by the hard facts. And since that's the case, here's a list of lies they told us in Leaving Neverland.

Leaving Neverland is a film that has been shown to include;
-Provable Lies
-Conflicting Accounts
-Contradictions
-Staged Reshoots
-Faked Scenes
-Reconstructed Memories
-Critical Information Omitted
-Manipulated News Clips
-Discredited Source Material
-Key Motives Ignored