"Michael taught us to hate girls"

Wade and James claim that Jackson hated girls and told them they must hate girls as well. First, there's no evidence that Jackson ever had negative feelings towards girls or women. Far from it, girls and boys alike visited Neverland and spent time with Jackson over the years.

Moreover, in February 2019, Brandi Jackson, Michael Jackson's niece, revealed that her uncle introduced her to Wade Robson, who became her longtime boyfriend: "Wade and I were together for over 7 years, but I bet that isn't in his 'documentary' because it would ruin his timeline. And did I mention, it was my uncle, Michael Jackson who set us up? Wade is not a victim."  With that, Brandi Jackson completely contradicts what Robson and Safechuck said in the film.

In the they also talk about the 'fact' that Michael kept Barnes, Culkin, Safechuck and Robson apart. But that's absolutely not true!

Also, Jackson once said the following thing: "Girls are something very special and you got to treat them that way

Also, Jackson once said the following thing: "Girls are something very special and you got to treat them that way."

Jackson also said "I don't sing it if I don't mean it" (you can hear it in the intro of HIStory) And most of Jackson's songs are about girls, such as:

-The Lady in My Life
-Baby Be Mine
-The Girl is Mine
-P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
-Carousel
-For All Time
-The Way You Make Me Feel
-Liberian Girl
-Just Good Friends
-I Just Can't Stop Loving You
-In the Closet
-Remember the Time
-She Drives Me Wild
-Can't Let Her Get Away
-All In Your Name
-(I Like) The away You Love Me

So if he really hated girls, why would he sing songs like that?