mustaches, love rivals, and terrible puns

Aangthe_avatar: it was so great to have a lazy day with my best friends @the_paintedLady @BraveSokka @FireLord_zuko @TheMelonlord in the beautiful western air temple!

143 likes  -  comments  -

The_paintedLady: Awww. It was great to visit and just relax

BraveSokka: it wasn't as great when I almost fell to my death when I stepped in that spot where combustion man shot at us!!!

TheMelonLord: sokka, I made a ledge right under you. And even if I hadn't caught you AANG WAS RIGHT THERE WITH HIS GLIDER

The_paintedLady: come on toph, he was just scared. You could tell by that girly shriek he made XD

Aangthe_avatar: hehe.  Yeah, sokka was having flashbacks to the battle with sparky sparky boom man.

BraveSokka: GUYS.  1ST HE IS CALLED COMBUSTION MAN, 2ND, I SAVED US WITH MY BOOMERANG.  IF ANYONE WOULD BE HAVING FLASHBACKS, IT WOULD BE HARU AND HIS MUSTACHE!!!!!!

Haru_earthbender:  Sokka, that doesn't even make sense.  I wasn't there during the battle...

TheDuke:  That mustache IS pretty bad though. XD

Firelord_zuko:  yeah.  you should consider getting rid of that...

Haru_earthebender:  What?  Do you all feel this way?!?!

The_paintedLady:  No, I like it Haru.

Aangthe_avatar:  KATARA,  WHY?  SHOULD I GROW A MUSTACHE?  WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME? WHY DO YOU LOVE HARU MORE?

Haru_earthebnder: 0_o

The_paintedLady:  Aang, I do love you more than Haru... we are just friends anyway.  You don't get so upset when I hang out with Zuko, so why are you now?

Aangthe_avatar:  What? when do you hang out with zuko?  Katara?!

TheMelonLord:  I think you two should discuss this in person.  But really twinkle toes, Katara loves you.

The_paintedLady:  good idea toph.  

BraveSokka:  and anyway, you don't need to worry.  Like toph said, katara isi BLINDLY in love with you XD XD XD XD

Aangthe_avatar: wow.  just wow.