Jumping Ship

Haru_earthbender: Everyone! I am leading a rebellion against the tyranny of FaceBook! Join me in instagram, my brothers and sisters, to protest and fight back!!!!

17,000 likes - comments -

The_paintedLady: great idea Haru, but what exactly are we protesting?

Aangthe_avatar: I HAVE GOOD IDEAS TOO KATARA

The_paintedLady: yes, i know aang. But anyway, what did facebook even do?

Aangthe_avatar: WHY DO YOU LOVE HARU AND NOT ME

Haru_earthbender: For too long, facebook has held us captive, stealing browsing information and selling it to the fire nation!

FireLord_Zuko: Hey, @Haru_earthbender, don't drag the fire nation into this. We're the good guys now, remember? And what would I even want with your search history anyway??

Lightning_Azula: >:)

FireLord_Zuko: AZULA

Pheonix_kingg2: >:)

FireLord_Zuko: DAD? You too?!!?

The_dragonofthe_west: If those two have all of my browsing history, I must admit I agree with Haru. And what if they found my secret tea recipes? That would bring devastation to the Jasmine Dragon! Instagram it is!

BraveSokka: now you can all finally see my sweet selfies

The_paintedLady: great... see you guys on insta!

Aangthe_avatar: Katara I followed you follow me back!!!!!! Let's put matching emojis in out bios!

Haru_earthbender: Yes! My revolution is a success! Down with facebook!!!!

TheMelonLord: You guys know facebook owns instagram, right?

Haru_earthbender: 0_0