chapter 2

Harry had caught up with his friends at lunch and had told them about the encounter with Nick and his group.

"he gave you a disk?" Hermione asked "thats weird"

Harry nodded as they walked to potions "hey Ron?" 

The redhead looked up from counting the stones on the floor and looked at his friend "yes mate?"

"do you know anyone called Tommy? i've been asked to give the disk to him" 

Ron blinked, before blinking again "you should know him Harry, he watches your Quidditch practice" Harry tilted his head in confusion. He was always too busy playing to notice any spectators.

Ron began speaking again "yea, he's a year above us, he doesn't play much but he knows the in's and out's of the game. He's actually a genius, one of his older brother was the seeker before you came along"

Hermione sighed "we're here" and inclined her head towards the double doors of the potions lab. The three slipped in before the back benches could fill up, as always, they were partnered up with the Slytherins.

After everyone settled down Snape burst through the doors, his robe fluttered dramatically around him. He spun around at the front and gave a sweeping look across the classroom.

"Hello everyone" he sneered "for the first lesson we will have some assistance, there will be no stalling in my lesson, there will be no questions till i say so" Snape glanced at the door as it opened again, everyone turned at stared at the person who walked through.

It was a Ravenclaw, He was taller than Snape and a pair of glasses (that were taped together) rested on his nose, he had log pink hair that was pulled back into a man-bun and held up by his wand, scars trailed down the side of his face and had piercing, coal black eyes. 

He walked up to Snape and stood to his left "hallo" his voice was monotonous as he spoke " call me Techno, i am a fith year"

Snape nodded his head "Techno here is a prodigy at potions and will be helping you this lesson"

The professor turned around as the bord began to write out the instructions for the potion and Techno began to walk around the classroom. Harry eyed him carefully, the way he walked was almost regal, like he demanded respect. Harry turned back to the cauldron and began to make notes on the ingredients.

--------------------

Halfway through the lesson, after Snape left to restock his potions cabinet, Malfoy began to make notes to annoy Harry.

Harry crumpled another provoking paper aeroplane in his hand with annoyance before throwing it in the fire under the cauldron. It was a 'joke' about his parents, it always was, and it was really beginning to piss him off.

Ron poked Harry as another pice of paper floated towards him. But this time it didn't reach them. Techno plucked it out of the sky with precision and crumpled it in his hand.

Malfoy gulped, clearly intimidated by the older boy "t..thats for Potter" he stuttered. Techno raised an eyebrow and opened the pice of paper to read it.

After a second or two, Techno raised his head slowly and looked at Harry before turning his head and looking at Malfoy. He reached up and took his wand out of his hair, causing it to fall to his shoulders. Techno pointed his wand at the paper and everyone watched as he transformed it into a butterfly, before incinerating the animal.

"next time you wish to send love letters Malfoy, don't do it in a lesson" 

------------------------

At the end of the day, the three went back to the Gryffindor common room, once again swamped with homework and filled with disgust (at least Harry and Ron were) at their new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher.

They sat down in their chairs by the fire place and dumped their stuff on the coffee table. Ron groaned and sunk down, attempting to be swallowed by the chair itself, before closing his eyes. Harry dug around his books and scrolls to rediscover the packaged disk. He'd just have to wait till the third years were released from classes.

"what does Tommy look like Ron?" Hermione asked the redhead 

He didn't bother to sit up straight "i don't know. tall, blond, has blue eyes. didn't bother to talk to him really"  

Harry rolled his eyes, unimpressed

"i do know he's very loud though, he also is very vulgar. Never heard someone with such colourful language before" Ron hummed 

The three turned their heads as the door opened and in stepped two people, they were waving goodbye to two Hufflepuffs and Harry managed to catch that one had a split hair colour, half black and half white.

The two that came in were both tall, one had brown hair and wore a beanie, the other had blond hair and was slouched over. Both of them were laughing loudly as one told a story

"-and the spell bounced off Fundy" the one with the beanie managed to say in-between laughs "and hit Shlatt as-well!"  At this point both were practically rolling on the floor with laughter 

"oh look" Ron murmured, still somehow half asleep "there's Tommy" 

Harry stood up after grabbing the package and walked over to the duo.

"hello?" Harry asked the two, they stopped laughing before standing up straight "are you Tommy?"

The blond one nodded and flashed Harry a grin, exposing braces (i know he had them removed. hush) "thats me" he said proudly

"great! do you know someone called Dream?" He asked 

Tommy's smile fell almost immediately and narrowed his eyes at Harry "i do, why?" he said coldly

The boy next to him quickly stepped in-between to diffuse the sudden tension and coughed "what my brother is trying  to ask is,  is there something  you wanted us to know about Dream?"

Harry shook off his shock before holding out the disk "no, not really, he just wanted to give you this" 

Tommy and his brother stared in horror at the package in Harry's hand, before Tommy snatched it and ripped off the packaging paper to expose a black cardboard disk.

" That ******* bastard!"