🖤💟The Walmart Disaster💟🖤

Scenario:You get lost in walmart.

btw there will be some Pov and times jumps just cause I'm lazy
but the transition in between
♠️♣️♦️♥️ is present to flashback then back to present time. You get it?
probably

M/n's PoV

"M/n I swear to God you better have an explanation for how this all happened." Jennie said with a slight serious but also worried tone. Gently gripping my shoulders and leaning down a little to look into my eyes as the other girls circle around me, checking me everywhere to make sure I was ok. I giggle a little at their actions, but also thankful that they were in fact worried about me.

"Well you see...."

♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️♠️♥️♦️♣️

3rd PoV

M/N and the Blackpink girls were always quite close ever since he first became a trainee at YG. He never really initially noticed that he only ever hung out with them aside from with the other trainees his age. He just couldn't find anything in common with the other trainee's aside from wanting to eventually debut and be successful, but that was really it. M/N was slightly more feminine compared to other trainees which caused him to get a lot of attention, both positive and negative, from other trainees and fans. After a while M/N just kept to himself, not focusing much on the others and continued to work on himself.

That's when Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa all stepped into his life. The girls decided they were gonna watch the current trainees dance evaluations and wanted to give them some pointers. They noticed M/N was in one corner all by himself while the others were all together in little groups. Of course the girls took interest in the boy and they continued hang out with each other and fast forward 5 months into their friendship the girls all came to a decision and asked out m/n, eventually leading out to them all dating.

Fast-Forward to now, M/N has never felt happier then when he met the girls but since he was still on the younger side. Him being a 99-liner, this caused the girls to always want to care for him and baby him. Most of the time it was heaven, the girls would always pay extra attention to him whenever they got the chance but other times they would be a little too worried about everything he does. like the day they all had to go shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M/N PoV 

"Fuck, i'm out of milk again....wonder what else I'm out of...Aside from sanity." I walk close the door to my fridge and look in my cupboards and star to make a list of all the groceries i need to pick up. Suddenly i hear a rhythmic knock at my door and i giggle, placing my grocery list on the counter and make my way over to the door and open it.

i was then greeted with the beautiful faces of my four lovers and was quickly pulled into a hug by Lisa.

"How's our cute little man doing?" Jisoo asked while softly ruffling my hair.

"I'm ok, i gotta go grocery shopping in a little bit cause i haven't in a while"

"would you like us to tag along and help you out?" Rosé spoke softly and managed to get Lisa to let go of me...Just to wrap me up in her own arms.

"i mean if you all want to im down for that, plus it could end up being fun, maybe even record a vlog for blinks?"

"That sounds perfect and then after we can all relax and watch a movie together" Jennie said with a smile while looking at me.

"Plus we are on break for a couple days no as well"

this made me light up with joy. due to their popularity the girls rarely got proper days off, especially for more than just a day. The girls clearly saw my reaction and all awed in sync and hugged me, planting small kisses all over my face.