💙💜I love You...r math skills💜💙

Scenario: Dino goes and asks M/N to help him with his math homework, but doesn't actually needs help and just want to spend more time with M/N

Relationship status: Dino and M/N have known each other since middle school but only really became close once they entered high school. M/n has feelings for Dino and Dino has feelings for M/n. Both are oblivious to each other's feelings.

Dino PoV

"Ok, but I'm literally one of the best students in math, this plan is going to fail horribly" I said to my friend Vernon. The idiot who suggested a horrible idea to get me closer with my friend M/n...whom I happen to have feelings for.

"But he isn't in your math period. He wouldn't know. So just ask him you need help with your math homework. You both hang out together. You get close with him. Badaboom you guys start dating" Vernon said with his idiotic smile.

"Uh huh...Cause that's totally how it works...I have to go to class now, I'll talk to you later" I wave bye to Vernon as I stand up and walk off to my class....that didn't start for another 15 minutes. As I'm going down the hallway I see M/n talking with Joshua, who happens to be a mutual friend and is the reason I got to even talk to m/n in the first place. I can't hear what they're talking about but it must be funny cause M/n is laughing.

I would go over there but I don't want to interrupt them...I need to go to class anyway

Which is what I did. I go and sit in my desk and sigh, Social studies, the class I hate the most. It's very boring and we don't really do anything with this information in our futures. The only plus to this class is that I have it with M/n so I get to spend some time with him.

3rd PoV

As the minutes went on, Dino sighs as he realized how bored he actually was. Leaving early just because Vernon was giving a half decent plan was not the smartest of choices. He decided to pull some extra work for the class and started to get it done. "might as well get ahead if I'm already here" Dino says to himself, as if anyone was actually there to hear him. As time continues on more students start to fill the classroom, all siting down in their spots slowly filling the rows of desks. As if on cue, Dino glances up and sees M/N walk into the classroom as well and waved to his friend. Dino waves back to him and smiles at his friend as he makes his way over to their shared desks and sits beside Dino.

"hey, long time no see Stranger" M/N says while taking out his stuff for class.

"it's been two days, you are so dramatic" Dino says while giggling

"Texting is a thing you know" M/N sassed, glaring at his friend.

Dino knew he couldn't win the battle against M/N but he also didn't have a good enough excuse on why he didn't talk to him over the weekend. The truth was he was practicing how to confess to M/N. While doing so he accidentally ended up ignoring him the entire weekend.

"You're right. I just ended up getting a little too busy over the weekend..heh" Dino said nervously, hopping M/N would believe him.

"Uh huh, sure. What were you busy with-"

"M/N L/N and Lee Chan, if you're done talking now I would like to starts my Class" The teacher spoke.

The two boys looked at each then back at the teacher and nod their heads in unison. The teacher sighed and began to teach the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the hours went on Dino and M/N each went through their classes, patiently waiting for the school day to end. Dino sighs as he stares at the clock, the hand ticking and ticking.
Then the bell suddenly rings, all the students in the classroom quickly jumping up and leaving. Dino waits for the room to clear out then leaves, not wanting the be trampled by his classmates.