Min Yoongi ☆Hot cocoa night☆

This is a male reader one-shot so ya
***
"It was a cold winter night, the wind rustling the trees-" your reading was stopped by the door violently closing.
*THUMP*
The sound of a heavy bag hitting the floor. "Ugh" Yoongi threw his shoes off and grumbled. "If it gets any colder, I'm going to hibernate" he walks into the kitchen without even saying hi, to you, his Boyfriend of 2 and a half years, the love of his lif-well second love of his life his first is, of course, Holly, but who doesn't love Holly.
You put your book down and were about to get up. "Yoongi, you are tired sit down I'll make you dinner"
"Sit" is all he said is his monotone voice booming from the kitchen.
You do as he says and sit back down on the couch, the fire kindling and giving the room a nice warm glow
Perfect for reading and cuddles.
You start to close your eyes as tiredness takes over your body and your eyes feel like sandbags.
"Maybe just a little nap..."
You fall asleep
****
Five minutes later
****
"Y/N" Yoongi calls out to you but you don't answer, so he comes into the living room and sees you sleeping
"Heh you couldn't even stay awake for 5 minutes" Yoongi chuckles and places the cups of hot cocoa on the coffee table and sits beside you. As you stir awake from your nap?? You were asleep for five so is that really a nap, maybe, who knows.
"Hmm" you wake up to the smell of hot cocoa with tiny marshmallows and the sight of your boyfriend, Min Yoongi, beside you."Did you make the hot cocoa??"
"Of course. It's too cold and I wasn't in the mood for tea, plus this way we have an excuse to eat a shit ton of marshmallows"  Yoongi smiles, which makes you smile, because who wouldn't smile when Yoongi does, his smile is contagious. You sit up leaning against the arm of the couch and Yoongi hands you a cup.  You take a sip and you immediately feel more awake than before, maybe because of all the sugar in it. "come closer, I need cuddles" Yoongi simply says and you happily move closer and lean against his chest. "Is that better" you whispered as you sipped you very warm and sweet drink. "It's always better when I'm with you," Yoongi says softly kissing your forehead. You both finish your drinks and Yoongi stands up and takes the cups into the kitchen and you stood up to stretch, you have had this pain in your shoulder and you don't really know why maybe from all the leaning you have been doing when reading. You were unknowingly whining while stretching in pain until you felt two hands on your shoulders and they start massaging you, and you feel a lot better. "Mmhhnnn yoongi~'' you moan out, then instantly blush. Yoongi smiles. "That's for the bedroom sugarbear" he winks and then takes his hands from your shoulders to around your waist and pulls you close and kisses your nose. you both walk upstairs and go to your shared bedroom and Yoongi immediately jumps onto the bed and waits for you. "you aren't gonna change??" you ask already in your pajamas, which Yoongi had gotten you for your birthday when you first started dating, a Kumamon onesie, which you cherish all the time. "Nope, too tired" is all he said before quickly pulling you onto the bed and cuddling you, you bury your head in the crook of his neck and falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. "hehe Neol neomunado salanghae" he whispered before falling asleep.