00:34

"Huh?" Jungkook said, his head tilted to the side in confusion.
"I saw you limping when you were going to the toilet, please tell me if you ever hurt yourself." Jimin sighed guiltily. "I would've stopped if you told me too."
"But you were enjoying it so much I didn't want to ruin it." Jungkook sighed.
Jimin sat next to Jungkook and gave him a hug. "You need to worry about yourself more instead of me." Jimin smiled, still hugging him. "Don't move, I'll go get an ice pack."
A few minutes later Jimin arrived with the ice pack and gave it to the younger.
"Thanks~" Jungkook smiled.
"I'll let you rest for a few days then we can film the cover when your ankle is better." Jimin said as he started stretching. "But please don't hide things like this from me."
Jungkook nodded before stretching his arms.
"Now let's eat!" Jimin smiled as he picked up his chopsticks.

Once they finished eating they packed everything up. Jimin held the bags and helped Jungkook walk to the car.
"You don't need to go to the hospital right?" He asked while helping him into the passenger seat.
"No, I'll be fine~" The younger laughed.
"Okay, but if it gets worse, please go to the hospital just in case."
"I will, don't worry Jimin." Jungkook reassures. "You worry too much~"
"Your fault!" Jimin huffed.
————————-
Oh
My
God

(Updated with a short chapter to show you all I'm alive and this story will be more alive very soon~)

I hope you all had a good start to the year!

Stay safeeeeee

See you in the next chapterrrrr!

- Korean Potato 🇰🇷🥔