00:09

Jungkook arrived at the café, not many people were there so that benefitted Jimin.
Jungkook ordered his usual and waited for Jimin.

A few minutes later Jimin ordered his drink then sat down with Jungkook.

"Hey." Jimin smiled.
"Hi~ How are you?" Jungkook said.
"I'm good thanks." Jimin laughed.
"That's good then." Jungkook smiled.

They began talking about thing like Jimin's trip to Jeju and weirdest fan encounters he has had.

"I'm just going to get some food." Jimin said while standing up. "Want
anything?"
"No thanks." He replied.
As Jimin walked away Jungkook got his phone out and went onto Jimin's video at the park.
He skipped to the part where it mentioned him but it had been cut out.
"Oh..." Jungkook sighed to himself.
"What's up?" Jimin asked while sitting down with a muffin.
"Nothing." Jungkook smiled.
"Okay?" Jimin laughed.

~An hour later~

Jungkook was walking back with Jimin since Hoseok wanted his help.

Jimin got his phone out and held it up. "Smile~" Jimin smiled, making Jungkook look up and see his was taking a picture so he smiled.

 "Smile~" Jimin smiled, making Jungkook look up and see his was taking a picture so he smiled

"Ummm...guess we need to take it again." Jungkook laughed.
"Nope, it's perfect." Jimin smiled while putting his phone in his pocket.

They soon arrived at the house and Jungkook went upstairs with Hoseok. "What did you need help with?" Jungkook asked.
"Well..." He grinned while holding a few pieces of paper up. "I didn't know you wrote songs."
"Hey! How did you get that?!" Jungkook panicked while trying to get them from Hoseok.
"Yoongi found it at his house, you must've left it when we were there for Holly's birthday." He grinned. "It got him interested so he's been working on some music to put with it."
"Woah really?!" He laughed. "Without my permission!!"
"Take it as a compliment! Yoongi liked the meaning of the song and wants to help you with it." Hoseok said while giving Jungkook the lyrics.
"Fine...but tell me next time." Jungkook laughed.

------------
Heyyyyyyyy!!

Guess what?!

No cliffhanger!! You're welcome~ hehe
Sorry for the late update and short chapter, I promise I will make the chapters better and update more regularly 😂

Scroll down for a surprise!

- Korean Potato 🇰🇷🥔

------------

Meanwhile, Jimin sat on the sofa. His head in his hands. Crying. The phone call he just received lead to this moment...

--------------
A cliff hanger~