1 | It all started with that kiss

Before we begin :

This is my first attempt on Sidnaaz. I received a few requests to write on them. Based on the response, I will continue. 

Happy Reading. 

"Sid...." She shouted banging the door of the bathroom.

"What?" He screamed back.

"I need to bath today. Will you finish all the water in the tank and then come out?" She taunted angrily hitting the door.

Surprising her, he opened the door and peeked his head out. "What's your deal?"

"What!" She exclaimed confused.

"Deal?" He said with a naughty twist of his lips.

"I will ...I will crush your favorite shirt!" She warned snapping before his face pointing her index finger at him.

"You won't. That was gifted to me by you. Remember Darling?" He made a sweet face. "Now let me bath in peace, unless you want to join me!" He winked before shutting the door.

This was his idea of revenge? Seriously? She looked at the door of the bathroom exasperated. Well, let this particular man could go to hell in his shower. She gathered her clothes and stormed out to the guest room. Let's see who gives up.

So it all started with a kiss. Or better to put it as unfulfilled wish of a kiss. Sidharth and Shehnaaz had been married for four months now. Arranged marriage it was. But the arrangement was nothing less than perfection. Done with their, Shy- I Love You - phase already, the bold intimacy was in reign. Sparking touches, shy hearts and timid kisses.

Their first kiss of love was, well, in the basement. A story for another time. Coming back to the unfulfilled wish. Sidharth had asked his lady love, his pretentious shy wife, to give him that full kiss that knocks you out of your breath, the previous night. She had very mercilessly rejected his plea. There began the woe of unfulfilled wish and the vow of vengeance.

The stubborn man je was, Sid had made up his mood to shower no affection on her whatsoever. More, be rude and irritating so she'd never repeat what she did the previous night - rejecting her dear husband's hearted wish.

Stubborn? Sure he was. But she was no less. She would let him do what he wished. Secretly she'd wanted to see how far he takes this. Missus or Stubbornness what would he keep?

Now, it had been three days. Forget kiss, or a loving hug, he barely touched her. All he did was annoy. Shehnaaz never knew this man could be so annoying. Right they said, whoever the -they, were, Marriages aren't just a bed of roses, there is more than that.

Now as she lay beside him on the same bed her thoughts couldn't stop the rat race. Why can't he give up and be the sweet husband he always was? Why is he annoying me so much? Doesn't he feel this void? Should I give up and just snuggle, perhaps give him a peck or two? NO!

"Sidharth?"

"Hmm.."

"Lunch tomorrow?"

"I am not free." He said smirking to himself. Finally ! Finally she was giving up, he thought.

"No. I meant what will you have for lunch tomorrow?" She pressed her lips against each other to keep from gigging away. Bring it on, let's see who wins. Mr. Shukla or Mrs. Shukla?