5 | Work From Home

Background:-

Karan, Sidharth's younger cousin's, wedding is round the corner. With his wife Shehnaaz busy in preparations and Sidharth working at home, sparks are bound to fly between the couple.

- - -Rated Mature - - -

(Sidharth's POV)

I paced up and down the poolside, as I made calls. Courtesy Karan my cousin, who hadn't let me go to office. He had demanded everyone to be home until his wedding was done including me. His argument being that he was always around during my wedding to help. Well at least that's want he called it- help.

There is no way I could let him down and agreed to work from home. And now when he was happily away shopping with Bhavya his fiance, and his sister. While here I was making numerous calls and mails. Aakash, my other cousin was busy at the boutique to fetch the perfect wedding suit. Fancy ain't it, this younger cousin of ours had got all of us to do crazy things for him.

And then there was my wife. She would free herself from one errand to have another job in hand. Though honestly, I am sure the servants had more work to do. Because as usual she would mess up things or get into an argument with the servants and the others had to take things in their hands. I had also tried apologizing to Di for it and offered to arrange her an assistant but she had almost close to sweetly scolded me.

Women are crazy! The ones in our family give the normal others a dry run!

I perched on the couch, throwing my head back. Bored I was indeed. Working in the office was one thing and working from home altogether another, more aptly a mess. No points to guess, because home was filled with a bunch of crazy humans.

I slowly opened my eyes, on a sensation quite familiar. She was right before my eyes. What was she even doing? She was at the glass door of our room, that opened to the poolside. She was trying to pull the curtain or something. She took yet another jump and clapped happily. She had put up something on the curtains.

Only then did she look at me. Had she felt my gaze on her? I wondered. Her happy smile turned to something intense. Her fingers were brushing the curtains up and down as she stared right into my eyes. I blinked, my lips that were curved up high, slowly descending down.

Her look!

She was doing things to me by just that look. I felt a sudden urge. An urge to sweep her off the ground and do things that would make her moan my name sweetly yet with with the tinge of spice.

It didn't take me time.

I shut the glass door when she stepped in. I leaned against it as she stood inches apart, still looking at me that way. She leaned against the curtain her breathing was heavy I could see. Her bountiful chest heaved crazily. Perhaps anticipating what was to come.

"Your eyes look drunk!" I said walking casually up to the door of our room, shutting it securely. Walking back, I sat on the couch, she was still very much in the same place, a few feet away, against the glass door, looking at me.

"I had vodka, the ones you had asked me to hide, you know!" She replied with an air of playfulness. She was so damn adorable.

"Really?" I said rather amused at her reply, though I showed none of my amusement.

"You can check!" She continued, her eyes shining with playfulness as she leaned titling her head against the glass door.

"How?" I asked. She finally walked up to me. Exactly what I wanted. She bent down to my ears. In the process flaunting off a generous amount of her soft mounds clad in maroon brief.