Cafe Fight

TW: fighting (physical) - I will put a clear warning before they start and i will put a clear warning where they finish (so you don't have to skip the whole chapter) and then i will explain BRIEFLY what happened

George POV

"so, how was school, boys?" my mum asked. i took a bite of garlic bread and nodded. "it was good, thank you." clay said through gritted teeth, i don't think she realised though. we all carried on with a bland conversation. and after i finished eating i held clay's hand under the table. i really loved him. we would last forever. "ok, i think its time that you boys head to bed, you have school tomorrow." we nodded and headed to my room. i went into the bathroom to  get changed and then clay went in once i had come out. 

i lay on my bed underneath the covers, i then felt a weight go down on the other side of the bed i turned around so i could face my boyfriend and smiled at him. he restored the smile and he layed down facing me. i snuggled into his chest and breathed in his scent. he smelt like fresh open breeze and soon i was lost in a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up to the sound of an alarm blaring in my ear. ugh, time to go to school. i didn't want to get up, its so warm. i squeeze against the source of heat tired. i felt it move. huh? i looked to see clay trying to get off of me. our legs were intertwined and i had my arms wrapped around his torso. "hello, sleepyhead." he grumbled. god, his morning voice was so cute. i mumbled sleepily. i really didn't want to get up. "let go so i can get uppp." clay said in a cheerful way. "no." i said, putting on an angry voice. clay sighed and i started to drift off to sleep again. "well, ok then. i guess i'll have to make you let go." i looked up at him confused but before i realised what he said he started tickling my sided. "no, no stop." i said, laughing and screaming simultaneously. my arms flew off of dream onto my own stomach. clay stopped and we both lay there laughing.

"i hate you." i said jokingly.

"you love me." he responded, he seemed proud of what he had said.

"your right." i say before leaning in for a soft, delicate kiss. adrenalin was rushing through me and i felt like today would be amazing.

"do you want to go to the cafe today?" clay asked me after the kiss.

"yes,  and we won't let that girl hit on you again." i said half joking. 

we both got up and started our day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i heard the door shut behind me as clay and i walked into the café. "hey clay." Amelia, who was behind the counter, was twirling her hair around her finger and winked at clay as he walked in. clay blushed and opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out. Amelia was clearly flirting right in my face. she obviously didn't know clay was my boyfriend but i still felt jealous. "woman! can you just stop it!" i yell at her. everything was in the heat of the moment and i continued yelling. "he's taken miss!" she looked shocked. "then why hasn't she ever come here?" she said, thinking i was lying. "he's my boyfriend! it's me!" i yell at her. my throat was beginning to hurt with how much i was yelling. 

Amelia went quiet.

"i'm sorry i didn't thi-" she started. i cut her of by shouting "you didn't think he was what? gay?"

Amelia looked taken aback and muttered "he doesn't look gay."

at that i lost it. 

TW: physical violence!!! I WILL PUT ANOTHER LINE OF ⚠ WHEN ITS THE END OF IT SO YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT!

i threw a punch at her.

she threw one back.

i heard clay yelling for us to stop.

i didn't stop.

she deserved it.

i was distracted.

next thing i knew there was a coffee machine being thrown towards me.

time seemed to slow down.

i could feel my heartbeat.

i couldn't move.

was

going

to

get 

hurt.

and i knew i couldn't do anything.

i closed my eyes, hoping i wouldn't feel anything.

metal hit skin.

skin got sliced open.

a cool liquid dripped down from my head.

my vision got blurry.

all i could see is dark and them bright light.

i could see clay yelling, but i couldn't hear anything other than my heartbeat and ringing my ears.

"i love you." i said to clay before my eye lids shut and i couldn't open them.

i could finally felt a sharp pain in my chest and i slipped out of consciousness. 

end of tw: george got in a fight with Amelia and george got hit by a coffee machine and got hurt. now he's unconscious. 

i opened my heavy eyelids and saw people above me who i didn't recognise. i looked around and saw i was in an unfamiliar moving vehicle. i was lying down on a bed of some sorts. i started panicking not knowing who any of these people were until i looked eyes with a familiar face.

"clay." i moved. he nodded and held my hand. He had a waterfall of tears was running down his cheeks. i wanted to wipe them off and him but i didn't have the strength. why was he crying? did i upset him? my chest hurt like mad and my head was spinning. my eyes closed again and everything went quiet and dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was in an unfamiliar room.

everything was bright white.

the walls, chairs, tables, curtains, everything. 

just

plain

white.

i didn't know where i was but it felt safe.

i looked around and i couldn't see anyone.

a soft breeze was blowing from a window.

i looked outside to see a beautiful garden, with flowers, trees, a pond, a bench. but everything was

just

plain

white.

the bright colour was hurting my eyes slightly.

then i remembered what had happened earlier. 

my chest  no loner hurt and my head was fine.

but i was with clay earlier, where is he?

wc 1021

a/n: sorry this chapters shorter but the next one should be good! thank you for all my reads and i hope your enjoying it so far! also if you noticed my sapnap reference i love you! and these chapter titles are getting worse and worse

have a great day/night and drink some water - lola<3