Update on TBGO

The Beats Go On, a Just Shapes And Beats story from 2019/2020, is still on hiatus.

I DO plan on returning to it, but since I'm on break between stories at the moment (currently working on stories for my own enjoyment and CybeRun), I've set it off to the side for a while. It sort of seems to be a lesser-liked story, but I want to make sure that those who like and support it get to read its ending, even if it isn't as well structured as the other stories' endings are.

Since there are only two writers on it (it was meant to be a collaborated piece with more people but one person dropped out from it), progress is extremely slow, and motivation to finish it is dropping. I'm hoping to not leave it unfinished though, since I have a choice/chance to finish it this time (unlike some other stories that lost motivation entirely or couldn't be finished due to no more parts of the original story remaining). I'd ask for more writers, but not only are we at the ending boss now, but there are plots to follow and you have to write character personalities right. You don't have to be amazing/flawless at writing (nobody's flawless anyway), but you'd still have to study the story well or contact my Discord about it if you were interested.