Zyair Oneshot and Splatroad fandom update

Hey guys! I know you're probably not interested in the Zyair oneshot since it doesn't really involve any known characters and the Splatroad fandom is dying, but it would be nice to get some support on it!

That being said, I've recently seen another perspective of the fandom after someone explained it to me: Olive Waffles/Doggerwoofle might have bad memories with the Splatroad fandom because of the interactions she had in it

That being said, I've recently seen another perspective of the fandom after someone explained it to me: Olive Waffles/Doggerwoofle might have bad memories with the Splatroad fandom because of the interactions she had in it. While we all know who we are and what we did, it made me realize that she might not like the fandom for how it behaved. To be fair, it DID consist of mostly kids or teens going through puberty, but that's besides the point. 

Point is, I want to try and continue being in the fandom without hurting people (or at least, hurt as little as possible). I know there are people that genuinely enjoy the fandom and some that do not, and that is okay. I may still stick with Splatroad for a bit because I really just thought the ideas needed to be altered to fit Splatoon's actual story. That's probably what led me to be a little more...criticizing about it, and I'm understanding now that some criticism should be learnt (improve the work with the new information of your errors) and some should remain hidden if a content creator enjoys what they do (really, the whole thing with criticism can't exactly be described in a few sentences).

If you like Splatroad, you should still feel free to post what you like as long as it isn't harming anyone.