Aprilight is back and running! And more

Alright, I finished editing out Haba and Tundra and their luminous from Aprilight, so that will resume its regular scheduling soon.

Permafrost is still going horribly slow because I am typing the 2,000 word long fight scenes (haven't even gotten to Misty's fight yet but I'm in the 65-70 area out of the 80 or so chapters there are) but if you REALLY appreciate the story I will try and speed up the process (judging by the views and votes it's not as valued as the other splatoon things but for all I know I could have viewers that don't have wattpad that love it, so I'm giving it a chance).

The Beats Go On is also slowly reaching the end (via chapter typing), and is also on the chapter 60-70 area out of the 80/90 or so it has, so it's going alright. I just need the motivation to finish that story and get it done with lol.

And CybeRun has slowly gotten work done on it, though it might seem a little bad in comparison to the others. It's 40 chapters (with around 1,000 words each except the final fights) and is probably gonna seem short due to schoolwork and motivation overall.

I hope you can understand.

-----

ps: Gosh I sometimes forget I'm working on the Silverseries with someone else (there's a discord for typing splatoon 3 based stories with me and friends so if you want to help me let me know), as well as the Hailstorm series. I also have a bunch of stories I left hanging (but got some chapters done) like Crystalight, Splatourney, TrapSplat, Project Illuminate (which contains splatroad spoilers) and more...but those will have to be put aside while I prioritize these other stories.