4 - Flying and A Surprise

Harry and (Y/n) never thought they would see the day when they found someone they hated more than Dudley, but Zabini Blaise and His two "sidekicks" Crabbe and Goyle, had easily taken that crown. Still, they only had Potions with them so things couldn't be all that bad... could they?
Harry: I swear to god, you jinxed us now!
(Y/n): Exactly, now we are gonna have like flying or something with them and embarrass ourselves in front of all the Slytherins.
Author: Will you two... STOP BREAKING THE GODDAMN FORTH WALL. I DON'T HAVE ANY FLEX SEAL AT THE MINUTE AND I AM RUNNING LOW ON FLEX TAPE... so shut your mouths before I shut them for you
Harry and (Y/n), sweatdropped: Sorry
But that isn't a bad idea... so for revenge, the author used their idea against them.

Typically, the entirety of the First-Year Gryffindors got very little sleep as they were all worried about making a fool of themselves in front of the Slytherins. Hermione and (Y/n) spent the all of breakfast testing each other on flying facts, whilst only eating a single slice of Toast with Strawberry Jam, whilst Draco ate as much as he could out of nerves and was hanging on to their every word, even though he and already flown before, Harry and Ron just had a small conversation between the two of them, about whether they thought them or Zabini would fall of their broom first, and Neville had just received a parcel from his Grandmother, that contained a Remembrall, and was holding it in his hand. Was... Zabini and his two trolls had walked over and taken it out of his hand. Harry, Ron, (Y/n), Hermione and Draco immediately stood up for the friend, until Professor McGonagall came along and defused the situation, with an icy cold stare.

(Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) having a mini arguement with chibi Draco about which wizard is better, Dumbledore or Merlin, whilst chibi Hermione, is stood between the two telling them to stop, and chibi Harry and chibi Ron are betting sweets on who is going to get slapped by Hermione first, and chibi Neville is just crying in the corner)

Everyone: Up!
Harry's, (Y/n)'s, Draco's and Blaise's brooms had shot up into their hands.
(Y/n) noticed Hermione looking sadly at her broom, as it hadn't moved an inch, whilst most people's had. So (Y/n) decided to help her.
(Y/n): Hey Hermione, stick your had out straight and confident and speak to the broom as if your speaking to a horse, without fear and full of confidence.
Hermione: Ok, (Y/n). Up!
The broom shot into Hermione's outstretched hand. She turned round to (Y/n) with a massive grin.
Hermione: Thank you (Y/n)
(Y/n) couldn't stop the blush coming but he didn't understand why it did other than that strange feeling from when he met Hermione on the train. Hermione noticed, and blushed as well, as she too felt the same feeling from the train.
Madam Hooch: Now mount your brooms. On my whistle, take off and the touch back down. Three... Two...
But Neville being jittery had already taken off, whilst a bewildered Madam Hooch was trying to get him down to the ground, but Neville couldn't control it. All of a sudden, only two noises were heard. *Thunk* followed shortly by a sickening *crack*. Madam Hooch was first by Neville's side.
Madam Hooch: Oh dear, a broken wrist. While I take Longbottom to Madam Pomfrey, you will all remain exactly where you are stood. If I see a single person in the air, then they will be out of Hogwarts before they can say Quidditch.
As Madam Hooch took Neville to Madam Pomfrey, Blaise had spotted Neville's Remembrall and had picked it up.
Harry: Give it here Blaise
(Y/n): Now
Blaise: Or what. You going to tell Mummy and Daddy? Oh that's right, they are dead. Do I think I will leave it somewhere for him to find. How about on the roof?
Blaise had kicked off from the ground. Filled with vengeance, Harry and (Y/n) had mounted their brooms and kicked off from the ground, despite Hermione's warnings.
Harry: Give it here Blaise
(Y/n): Or we will knock you off your Broom.
Blaise notice that he was 1 against there 2 at more than 15 metres off the ground.
Blaise: Ok then, catch.
(Y/n) watched it rise and begin to fall, almost in slow motion, before pulling into a sharp dive, slowly gazing on the baseball-sized spherical object. Once he was half a metre off the ground, he caught it and sharply pulled up, but Blaise had tried to rush him. Harry suddenly turned round and shouted at (Y/n).
Harry: THIS BITCH EMPTY!
A smirk grew on (Y/n)'s face, as the rest of the class stood there, the Gryffindor's struggling to contain their laughter as they had seen Harry and (Y/n) perform this multiple times, and the Slytherins were stood there, completely bewildered.
(Y/n): YEEET!
He threw the ball shaped object 20 metres to Harry, who caught it perfectly in one hand, and quickly barrel-rolled on his broom to avoid Blaise. Harry and (Y/n) lowered themselves down as they were swarmed by a sea of red robed students cheering.
???: MR AND MR POTTER
Harry and (Y/n) looked to the source of the noise and there stood, a very angry Professor McGonagall.

(Timeskip brought to you by Draco, Ron, Harry and (Y/n) getting into a fight with Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle, while Hermione "tried" to stop it while secretly cheering for Draco, Ron, Harry and (Y/n))
Professor McGonagall: Never in my years here... Could have snapped you neck... what wod your parents think...
They stopped outside of Professor Quirell's Class.
Prof McGonagall: Professor, may I borrow Wood for a moment?
Prof Quirell: W-W-Why o-of c-course Professor M-M-M-McGonagall
A Burly looking 5th year walked out of the Classroom and gave Harry and (Y/n) a questioning look, as they just shrugged in response. Professor McGonagall walked on until they reached her own classroom, which was just down the hall.
Prof McGonagall, not bothering to hide her excitement any longer: Wood, I have found you a seeker and a chaser to temporarily replace Angelina Johnson.

(A/n so looks like Harry and (Y/n) are joining the quidditch team! But who is playing which role? Around 1080 words into making this one so slightly shorter but I am still getting used to writing again, soo I am using that as the excuse, Also sorry for any mistakes, I wrote this whilst extremely tired. I have decided to leave Angelina Johnson out of the Harem no matter what, as she is the chaser I am gonna remove Angelina from the team (sorry any Angelina fans. As usual any comments of suggestion or future ideas then put them in the chat)