6 - TROLL!!! - IN THE DUNGEON!!! - Thought you ought to know...

"Wingardium Leviosa" Ron shouted waving his long arms like a windmill.

They were in Charms class, learning the levitation charm. Ron was partnered with Hermione, Harry with Seamus Finnigan, another first year who had a knack for unintentional pyrotechnics, and (Y/N) was working with Draco. They were all getting on with there work but Hermione looked fed up with Ron's incapability.

"You're saying it wrong," Hermione finally snapped, "It's Wing-gar-dium Levi-O-sa, not levi-osa, make the gar nice and long."

"You do it then, if you're so smart," Ron snarled.

Hermione rolled up the sleeves of her robe, flicked her wand and said, "Wingardium Leviosa!" To which the feather promptly rose of the desk and floated about four feet in the air.

"Oh well done!" Flitwick exclaimed. "Everyone see here Miss Granger's done it!"

(Y/N) looked over at Hermione and gave her a thumbs up, to which she blushed and gave him a wide smile in return. (Y/N) looked down at his feather. Professor Flitwick already knew he could perform this spell so he wanted to experiment with a new spell he had learnt. (Y/N) took a small stone figurine of a knight out of his pocket and place it on the desk in front of himself, the stone knight making a small "thud," but it was loud enough to draw the attention of his Professor and Classmates, not that he had noticed. He looked carefully at the figure before pointing his wand at it and saying "Piertotum Locomotor!", which was a complex spell to use on large objects but wasn't to difficult on smaller object but still something that a third year would be expected to learn, let alone a first year. (Y/N) watched the stone person stand still as the spell hit them, before shaking to life and looking up at him. He then looked at the feather and transfigured it into a stone horse big enough for the now alive stone knight. He used the same charm on the stone horse and let it come to life. He watched the knight clamber on to the horse, as the others watched on in amazement at (Y/N)'s show of power, even if he didn't realise everyone was watching. It was at that moment he was snapped out of his work, when he begun to hear a clapping sound. (Y/N) looked up and noticed everyone looking at him at clapping, causing the young boy to flush bright red in embarrassment. He then noticed Hermione smirking at him and giving him a thumbs up.

"Well done Mr Potter, what less could I expect from one of my favourite students, take 10 points for Gryffindor, for your wonderous display. I don't mind that you didn't do the Levitation charm because I already know you can." Professor Flitwick said.

"Honestly, (Y/N) that was so cool!" Ron practically shouted as they were walking to the Gryffindor Common Room before going down to the feast.

"I agree bro," Harry said.

"Yeah, it was awesome," Draco added.

"But did you hear her. It's Wing-gar-dium Levi-O-sa. Honestly she is a nightmare, no wonder no body can stand her." Ron said to the other boys.

Someone knocked into Harry and (Y/N) as they hurried past them. (Y/N) turned to see Hermione, tears flowing freely from her eyes and letting out choked sobs. (Y/N) felt his heart sadden after how Ron had made her feel.

"I think she heard you," Harry murmured.

"So?" Ron began.

"Langlock!" A voice cried out, as Ron gave a cry of shock. Ron, Draco and Harry, and many other people who had been standing in the corridor, turned to see (Y/N) with his wand raised and pointed at Ron. "Can you never learn to keep your fat mouth shut Ron?" He bellowed, before turning on his heels and running of to find Hermione, muttering the counter-curse and pointing his wand at Ron again.

(Y/N) saw Hermione enter the girls toilets, tears hitting the floor as she ran, and bolted up to the door. "Hermione! Please come out! Please talk to me!" He shouted through the door. The door opened to reveal Lavender Brown, another female first year, who gave him a teasing look, before saying, "No one goes in there really, just go in and talk to her," before running off, giggling, and probably trying to find her best friend, Parvati Patil, to tell her about the encounter,