0.5

Tonight's the night of the halloween dance and everyone begins to get ready and put on there costumes for the night.

Nailea walks out her house and see's miguel. "hey you look nice, your costume is very unique" miguel said look at nailea up and down. "same too you, but a skeleton though it's very basic but it's nice" nailea said chuckling a little. They get into the car and head to the dance.

They walk in and see eli and demetri. "Oh skeleton, classic nice" demetri to miguel. "Nailea very nice jigsaw costume" demetri continued to nailea. "Yeah you look nice" eli said to nailea in a shy voice.

"what are you supposed to be demetri, i know eli is a doctor" nailea said pointing at demetri.

"oh im a plastic surgeon i fix lips" eli corrected nailea.

"i think he is a sorcerer" miguel said unsurely.

"I'm a necromancer" demetri corrected miguel.

"you tryna bring back the people i killed with my game , nah i'm playing but imma go get some punch" nailea said laughing and walking to the punch table.

"I gotta go the bathroom this punch ran right through me" demetri said putting his cup down and going to the bathroom with eli and miguel.

At the punch table nailea pours her something to drink and sees this one girl at the table.

"hey i'm nailea"

"hi, i'm aisha"

"you been at this table awhile i'm guessing you tried everything, what do you recommend" nailea said chuckling a little.

"most definitely the cheetos" aisha as they both laugh together.

"oh hold on" nailea says as she put her cup down and bending down and tying her shoe. Then yasmine takes a picture of aisha eating chips and sends it to everyone and makes her look like a pig.

nailea stands up and her phone starts buzzing. She looks at it and sees the picture aisha. She looks around and sees that everyone got it and they begin to laugh at aisha. Then aisha runs always in embarrassment. "hey it's okay don't mind then there just...." nailea says unable to finish because aisha is far gone. Then she turns around and sees eli and demetri with a worried look on their face.

"hey guys where's miguel" nailea asked demetri and eli.

"he-" eli said in a low voice before he could finish.

"he got into a bad fight with kyler and his goons. He is hurt really bad. His sensei took him home." demetri said finishing for eli.

"And you guys didn't help him, what is wrong with you guys" nailea said in a loud voice pushing demetri.

"what were we supposed to do we would have been killed too" demetri said loud also.

"So you guys just left him get beat up and didn't help If he had help he wouldnt be hurt as much thats 5 boys on one he could be really hurt what type of friends are you guys. You know what i gotta go i'm leaving." nailea said yelling and goes to her car and drives to miguel's house.

Nailea arrives at miguel's apartment door she wipes off the tear from her face from when she was crying in the car. She begins to knock the door and miguel's mom answers.

"Hey can i see him"

"No" miguel's mom said while almost closing the door. Nailea puts her hand out stoping the door from closing. "Please i needa see him" nailea says while tearing up again. Then miguel grandma comes to the door and gestures nailea to come in.