𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 -

gif

quote

===+==+==+===

Julia watched as Clint looked up at her with a giddy expression- and she couldn't help but smile back. She knew exactly what he was silently asking her.

"Yeah." she replied, "Everyone's here."

Then laughed as Clint let go of Nat and sprinted to the doors of the conference room.

"Guys!" he shouted, opening the door. He sort-of sounded like a school-girl. Julia cackled in the background. He looked so happy it was adorable.

If Julia had had half a sense she'd have shouted, "I got the power!" just as Snap did, but she held back, instead basking in the power she held. If his reaction was anything compared to what the rest of the Avengers would be, she was pretty excited.

"What is it Clint?" someone asked.

"First of all," he chuckled, "Call Sam back, the girl is here."

"How?" a guy called out, "It's literally not even been two minutes!"

Clint smiled, "You guys are gonna want to see what she can do."

"She has powers?" one of the women from earlier called, and she recognized it to be Pepper Potts.

There was silence until she saw Nat walk over to the doorway and poke her head in. "Whatsup?"

There was complete silence, and Clint still had that shit-eating grin on his face.

Until chaos ensued. Suddenly, Julia wondered if this was a good idea.

There was a flash and suddenly Nat had grabbed Julia and they were dodging bullets behind a couch.

"Holy shit!" Julia yelled over the bullets. "Why are they shooting at us?"

"This was honestly the expected reaction." Natasha replied, holding the couch at an angle so that they weren't in constant fire. She peeked out the side when the bullets momentarily stopped, but ducked away again when they started back up again. "They aren't really very trusting."

Julia gave her a side glare, "And you didn't think about telling me I might be shot at?" Natasha shrugged, just as a bullet flew through the couch and almost hit Julia's arm.

"Woah, woah!" Clint shouted, "Stop shooting! Even if that isn't Nat, there's still a kid there!"

And as quick as they came the bullets were gone. Julia was shaking.

Nat peered over the couch again, "You boys done with the guns? Because this girl's about to have another panic attack."

"I did not sign up for this!" Julia seethed, holding her hands over her ears, crouched in the fetal position. "-Also, what the hell?"

Clint sighed in relief, knowing Nat would be fine either way, but the kid.. Not so much.

Standing up slowly with her arms raised, Nat motioned for Julia to do the same. But Julia didn't move. "I'd rather not know which Avengers tried to kill me, thanks." she said into the silence. When she heard the sound of guns being put into their holsters, or at least, she assumed that was what the sound was, she stole a glance over the couch.

Julia let out a sigh of relief when she saw that no one had a gun in their hand, and practically collapsed. "Thanks, but the floor and I have some catching up to do. Also the fact that I probably couldn't use my legs even if I tried.. So." she paused, "You know what? Just noticed the ringing in my ears, so I might not be able to hear for a hot minute either."