5. 🤍

— Y/N  POV —

(at y/n's house // everyone went home from y/n's sleepover)

i opened my eyes, rubbing the sleepy from them, and stretched out my arms 

*oh my gosh...it's the day*

The fair. I was going to confess to Ray (who apparently likes her back) at the fair.

I looked at the time and yawned. 9 am, i have an hour...oh an hour..that's not bad...wait...

*AN HOUR?? I HAVE TO GET TO THE FAIR AND MEET UP WITH MY FRIENDS AT 10AM!* i mentally punched myself

"oookay y/n, it's an hour, get emma over here and she will help" I calmed myself.

I called em, inviting her over, since i have no idea what to wear.

Let me tell you, she was at my house before you could say bananas.
"WHERE MY HOE AT??" the orange haired girl ran into my room and brought a butt ton of clothes and a little makeup

*yare yare...this girl..*

before i could say anything, she pushed clothes into my hands and shoved me into my bathroom.

"PUT THEM ON, THEN SHOW ME HOW HOT YOU LOOK" emma shouted as she collected makeup for me to wear.

I closed my door, then slid into the white short sleeved crop top that sat nicely onto my chest, with a few lace patterns around the top edges. I put on the short black skirt and fishnet tights

"Em, since when did you have a good style in clothes" I looked into the mirror.

"Pfft, i've always had a good style" she said, as she opened my door a little and handed me a black jacket with a hood

I walked out of my bathroom to show her.

"GAH DAYUMMMM"  emma said, being proud with her choice of clothing and how GOOD it looks on you.

I blushed a little, feeling embarrassed for looking so fabulous (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

she pushed me down onto my soft chair, and did my makeup, it wasn't too much, just mascara, blush, highlighter, concealer, and a setting spray to finish.

"u-uh anyways.." i said, pushing the subject, "what time is it now?"

"uhh, 9:51 am, we should get going" emma said as she ran down to get her bag

"alrighty, let's go" i grabbed my bag and put what i needed into it

"i'm...nervous" i stumbled down the stairs and i heard Emma

"i'm sure it will go fine, you have the hots for him and he has the hots for you, don't worry about it!" i reassured her, so she didn't overthink

She smiled and ran out of the house "Get in the car! don't wanna be late!"

"Mhm, coming!" as i grabbed some bread for me and Emma and rushed out

i got in and turned on my favourite song....the yarichin bitch club intro of course!
"Y/N-" Emma giggled
"SAWARASENAI KIMI WA SHOU JOU NA NO??" as i cut her off

((at the time, this song was trending, i do not support or condone the anime's actions))

Then, Emma and I, sang our hearts out, I will forever remember this ( ^∀^)

Me and Emma had arrived at the theme-park/fair, I got out of the car and started trembling, my knees weak

"GAH IM SO NERVOUS!!" I jumped back into my car seat
"girl don't worry it's okay, look, they aren't here yet so let's just play the song Rasputin until they get here" Emma laughed as she knew I secretly loved that song. "UgGhgHh" i sighed, as i put on Rasputin.

So there we were, in the middle of the car park, blasting out the legendary song Rasputin, can't get anymore iconic than this.

—— time skip - they arrive ——

"RA RA RAS- EMMA EMMA EMMA QUICK TURN IT OFF THEY'RE HERE" I screamed, as I rushed to turn it off

"HAHAHAHA Y/N YOU LOOK SO FUNNY RIGHT NOW" Emma laughed as I did a '>:c' face

I smacked her shoulder lightly, and unplugged my phone from the car, if they heard what we were playing it would go down HILL.

"Phew" i said as got back out of the car, feeling better than i did the last time.
"Feeling better? mkay good" Emma ran to norman, I was surprised, i didn't know she was going to be that confident...i wish i had her confidence.

To be continiued...

— A/N —
OKAY, IM SOSOSOSO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE, I LOVE YOU ALL SM AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!

I have recently had writers block so this was a very quick and boring chapter (i'm sorry)
i'm going to try hard for you all, and thank you for all the kind messages!

I am thinking of doing another x reader...

his name starts with a K and has an A in his name - I am oBsEssEd with him - comment your guesses ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Goodbye lovelies!