1. 🤍Boring

^^ READ DETAILS BEFORE READING ON
"example" -talking/speaking out loud
*example* - thinking/in mind

— Y/N POV —

It was a boring day, like always, waiting for messages, looking on social media, same old same old.
The trio were at my house for a sleepover-
i mean Ray, Emma and Norman were at my house for a sleepover, they went out to get food since my guardians were out for 3 days to see some relatives.

I liked my guardians, i call them my parents, mom and dad, i feel safe with them, they're in their 40's and support me no matter what, i'm glad they took me in, they don't mind me calling them mom and dad because they are unable to have children, so i'm basically their child.

"ugh they're taking foreverrr, how long does it take for 3 people to get food and bring it back??" i said, while flopping down on my bed. I had decided to take a quick shower to distract my hunger.
As i got in, unusual thoughts about the orphanage came into my mind, oh how traumatic that was. I sighed, closing my eyes as water gently trickled down my face.

(5 mins later)

I heard the front door open open and loud talking woke me up from my nap, finallyyyyy,
I got out of the shower and quickly changed into some basic clothes, a dark blue hoodie and comfy black shorts,
i dried my hair a bit with a towel and ran downstairs, food is the only thing on my mind right now.

"AAH!"
-CRASH-
i screamed, landing face first into the floor, my feet were still wet and i forgot to dry them before running down the stairs.
Emma started bursting out laughing, i was embarrassed because ray was staring at me with a smirk on his face

"damn you stairs..." i got up slowly, rubbing my nose, ray silently laughed at me
*that was so embarrassing* i sweatdropped
everyone got their food and we all headed to my living room.
"OOOOKAY, what should we watch?" i said as i looked around for the tv remote
"I think we should watch something cute!" emma spoke excitedly, I nodded in response and no one disagreed. After 5 mins of flicking through, we finally found a romance movie to watch, i sat down beside emma and everyone glued their eyes to the screen while eating mcdonald's fast food.

"OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO FUC-" emma quickly covered my mouth before i could finish the cuss word i was about to say. "NO SWEARING IN THIS CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!!" Emma exclaimed "HEY THATS NOT FAIR YOU SWEAR ALL THE TIME" I screamed "WELL THATS BECAUSE IM OLDER THAN YOU BY LIKE 1 DAY" she replied. Me and emma started arguing over who was allowed to swear and why you should and shouldn't swear, the boys finally had enough "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP WE ARE TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE HERE!" norman and ray shouted, with a hint of annoyance in their voice.

- 505 words in this chapter! :D

Oookay, i had writers block in this so it was kinda hard to keep it going ('∀`*)
i hope you guys liked it tho (^ν^)