2. 🤍Wake up!

— Y/N POV —

Everyone was asleep by the time the movie ended, i woke up to see i was back in my bed, and emma was sleeping peacefully next to me. I don't remember going back to to my room, so the boys must have- oh god i hope they didn't see my ugly sleeping face- damn, oh well, i checked the time and it was 7 am, it was super early so i decided to let emma sleep for a bit longer and get dressed.

 I don't remember going back to to my room, so the boys must have- oh god i hope they didn't see my ugly sleeping face- damn, oh well, i checked the time and it was 7 am, it was super early so i decided to let emma sleep for a bit longer and get d...

(from comments i know this is..basic but it's hard to find a outfit everyone likes </33)

That was the outfit you changed into for the day, you weren't planning on doing anything today, but you had to make it fun, since school was back on tomorrow

*Hmm, maybe we could go to the beach, and then go to a night club party this guy invited us to, i haven't been to one in ages so why not*

I planned the day out and decided to get my stuff ready.

(Time skip - it's now 12 pm :P)

I decided to wake up the boys since emma is grumpy when people wake her up, so i headed downstairs to get a pan and a metal spatula, i ran back upstairs and into the room and started banging the spatula onto the pan, making a loud noise to wake them both up.

"WAKEEEEE UPPP, AAAHaaaAAAAAA WAKE UPPPP" i screamed and banged the spatula and pan at the same time.
"ughh go away...fine we will get up, now get out" said ray, as he threw a pillow at me.

I exited the room they slept in and went to wake up emma. "emmaaaaa, wake up sleepyhead", she opened her tired eyes as she brushed her orange, messy bed head hair out of her face "morning, what are we doing today?" she spoke calmly in her morning voice.

"Wellll, i was planning to go to the beach and then near the end of the day we go to a night club!"

"Nice!- wait...but we are underage to go to night clubs.." emma said confused

"Aaand that's why i have fake id cards! A guy from our school said that he could get his friend to make everyone fake id cards and have a party at a night club, he's 18 so he can host a private party ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Y/N how the hell-" emma was about to say until i cut her off 
"Anyways get ready for the beach, it's almost 12:30"

"Wait...12:30?? ughh i gotta get changed and plan an outfit for the night club, have u told the boys?"

"Nope, i'll go tell them right now" you said happily.