A/N

This book is set after CA: The Winter Soldier and doesn't follow any of the other films. After the events of WS, Steve spent a year tracking down Bucky and brought him in. Bucky has now spent five months with the Avengers, who are trying to take down Hydra once and for all, which is the reason Bucky stays with Steve and not in Romania.

Civil War doesn't happen, so Tony, Steve and Bucky are all on good terms.

Also, I wanted to bring Peter Parker into this because he gives me a good angle to write from, so in this book Tony has already recruited him, but he is not a fully fledged Avenger.

So yes, I'm aware the plot of this book isn't exactly canon with the MCU.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that the main character and Bucky aren't suddenly dating by the second chapter. The story takes a while to get going, especially Nyx and Bucky's relationship as they have a past that they need to overcome first (they start properly talking around Ch 21.) Having said this, there will be lots of cute chapters about them further on in the book :)).

This book does contain fight scenes and abuse, so this is your warning if that triggers you. There will also be scenes of torture, although they shouldn't be extremely graphic, and use of swear words.

Updates range from few days to once a week depending on how much time I have to write, which is a lot at the moment because England is in lockdown and I hate online school.

And finally, there will be no Steve leaving Bucky to 'live his life' in this fanfic. When I say "I'm with you till the end of the line", I actually mean it ;)

So yeah, enjoy I guess

:))