Ch 26

Life struggles to get back to how it previously was. I finally got discharged today after going through numerous test and taking yucky drinks recommended by the pack doctor, doctor Harries and doctor Christopher.

Apparently my brothers were the ones to save my life, like they literally did.

They admitted to have been working on a cure ever since they knew about my condition, it wasn't hard to realize the cause with all the experiment and fainting.

When my heart had stop beating they injecting it with a drug they hadn't named, it helped in restarting it enough for the pack doctor to take over.

I had stage two brain tumor which has successfully been treated but not completely. I was under watchful eyes and my brothers though still too young and shouldn't be bothered with stuffs like this are still working on their cure.

To say I was proud of them would be an understatement.

My little monsters were geniuses, I just knew my parents would have been proud of what I had made them to become.

It also made me realize that my work wasn't done yet, I might have clear up the part to their success, there were still battles out there that they needed me for, enemies to avenge and truth to revealed.

Who was to say my past wouldn't hunt them or my parents past wouldn't come for them next, I am a living example of that part.

         Late in the afternoon, Ann Marie and I headed to the game room at the pack house to wait up for Raphael and Diego, apparently Ann told Diego and he told Raphael which led to him abandoning his important mission for the king to taking a 8 and a half hours flight to Denver.

To say I was nervous would be an understatement.

I thought I could destroy the moon's gift by using logic and fact, I never knew it would back fire this badly biting just as hard despite the gallon of silver in my system.

There was a thread in my soul I never acknowledged, it was after talking to him I knew of it existence, and now I am facing its wrath for my neglects, while anticipating his arrival for my punishment.

Who is to say what else the moon has up her sleeves for me, she always did have this rush for making my life a living hell.

To be quite honest with myself the little I know of him had created a part in me that carve his presence, I carve his desire to solve my puzzled life, his fight against his urges to take me as normal wolves would have Alphas at that fact, his gentleness with me as though I was a delicate flower.

I am doomed and saved, what an irony.

Diego arrived early this morning and had been asking questions non stop. Harries got fed up with the question quicker than me and had accused him of being a pestering mother hen, it led to them bickering back and forth then rushing down to the pack house to challenge each other on a game.

So here we were Ann and I laughing at their childish behavior with Chris as their judge.

My uncle and aunt were also alright, I had forced them to go out and just chillax, they were still Alpha and Luna of their pack and needed to show face of how strong they were united.

"Annabelle?"

Brought out of my reverse I was extremely shock to hear his voice more less watch him march down the stairs towards me. He looked stressed and mostly on full mode concern.

The last time I saw him was during trial when he was proven innocent and having no idea what his parents were up too. He loved both aunt Vanessa and uncle Pedro as his own and had to choose between them and his own parents.