CH 6

*To the park and more encounters*

               Weekdays are the only days I can be lucky to have a free time and with how pale looking I had been looking Alpha had canceled my brothers and I community service.

Alpha's demand extended to work for party or general cleaning of the pack and other packs with them, I had tried to cancel out their names but Alpha was reluctant.

          I had an early rest and had slept throughout the day in cloud 9 even if it was just for today.

"Anna! Anna! Anna! Wake up"

My bed shooked with force but I took my sweet time opening my eyes, I was used to the brutal way the boys use to wake me up. When they were still younger we'd all sleep together in my room until they practically cried out their demand to have their own room.

The house was a four bedroom flat, I took resident over my parents room cause it was big enough to contain all of us on the bed, while the boys had taken over the other rooms, my previous room was turned into a guest room for in case of emergencies like when Drake used to sleep over.

"Let me sleep more Harrs"

If I could I wouldn't want to leave the comfort of my bed.

"No Anna, its 12 noon and Chris made breakfast"

Okay that fully woke me up. When it cones to breakfast Chris was the world chef, while lunch was Harrs' speciality and me dinner. The boys had refuses to let only me do the cooking so they each took turns cooking for all of us.

"Why didn't you tell me since"

We were the Mcvinci, we are geniuses, we could do anything like world professionals, just like the wonderful banquet of breakfast Chris had prepared for hungry wolves.

Bacon, sausage, toast, scramble eggs, biscuit and hot cocoa, a wonderful delicacy.

"Bon appetite mon Famila"

He didn't have to tell us twice, we were half way done before he knew it.

We all recline in the living room watching a science fiction action movie, we weren't the types that watched rom-coms or teen fiction, we watches the types that challenges our brains.

"Hey Annie, can we go to the park?"

            The boys were feeling choked up, it was their wolves way of wanting to feel nature, it's not like I was against it I just didn't feel like leaving the confinement of our home.

"Alright I will go make some snacks, you wanna help?"

I packed in some sandwiches, orange juice and half a cake. We were running low on groceries so obviously we were going to branch there and get whatever we needed. I also didn't forget to pack water to keep them dehydrated.

We always went to the smallest park in the town, the big ones had too many people which was one we wanted to avoid.

I had spread out a mat, watching my brothers play like the children they where, I was proud of myself for giving them this privilege to have fun even when it was stripped off me years ago.