Hide and Seek

*****

She closed her eyes
and waited

*****

Chaeyeon's POV

"How's Eunbi-unnie doing" asked Sakura as she came by the station to drop off my lunch.

"Not too well, every lead she has on Nako always end up in a dead end" I informed her.

"I tried contacting Nako but it always end up unavailable" told Sakura as she was also getting worried about Nako. Nako was like her little sister.

"With Nako running away from home, more yakuza clan are trying to claim supremacy as the Yabuki clan doesn't have their heir anymore. Crimes rates have increased in the area by the other clans but not the Yabuki's" I told her.

"Isn't Eunbi-unnie also needing to lead the clan as well as find Nako"

"She is, that's why the Yabuki clan aren't doing anything while their rivalry are causing public disturbance"

"I hope Nako comes back soon"

"WAAAA Sakura-chan, this is so good!" shouted Yena as she took a bite from the lunch Saku-chan did for me.

"Yah! You Duck,  it isn't for you!"

"It's fine Saku-chan, it quite a lot and I won't be able to finish this"

Yena just nods as tho she has won this argument and Saku-chan just pouts.

"Yena-yah, isn't your wedding approaching?" I asked.

"Yeah, in like 2 months"replied Yena

"Excited?"

"I am but all the preparations are draining my energy and assisting Eunbi-unnie for night shift has me more tired than ever"

"You aren't the only one working night shift Jjaeyeon too. And that is why I came to drop her lunch"

"Gomawo for the lunch" I gave Sakura a peck on her lips and I saw how she turned very shy and was blushing.

"A former yankee, turns weak when it comes to Lee Chaeyeon"

"It's Miyawaki Chaeyeon"

"Eh?!?!! when did you two get married?"

"They don't want to tell it Yena" Eunbi-unnie said as she sat on her chair.

"Where did you go?" I wondered.

"Had to get a few files on those yankees causing ruckus last night in front of an arcade and drawing a huge crowd"

"Seem like a lot of work." I said

"As always" replied Eunbi-unnie as she rubbed the back of her nape.

"I have to go and do some grocery. I'll see you later" said Sakura as she waved bye to all of us.

After Sakura left the station, Eunbi-unnie sighed deeply and laid back on her chair as she looked up the ceiling and closed her eyes.