𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

﹙𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙣, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 ﹚'ˎ˗

˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙

flora and jj were laid in her bed the next morning. jj still in his swim trunks and flora still in her yesterday attire. they were both awake. wide awake.

"flo.." jj spoke. he had his head on her stomach as she laid on her back. her hand tangled in his hair as it had been all night. throughout the tossing and turning of the prior hours flora's shorts had ridden down, exposing the small flower tattoo that jj was now facing. his thumb rubbed over the ink as if would wipe away.

"yea, j."

"i'm sorry i made such a mess last night."

"i know."

"that was not cool, and i'm sorry i scared you when i didn't come home."

"i know."

"i don't even know why i went to my dad's, i just felt like i couldn't come home and-"

"jj," she cut him off, "i know. and it okay." she looked down at the blonde head on her stomach, a soft look adorned her face. flora could definitely tell that the dynamic between the two had progressively changed along the course of the treasure hunt.
"and you know why it's okay?"

jj heaved a sigh and placed his chin on her bare stomach, looking up at her and awaiting the answer, "why?"

"because i love you."

jj lagged when he heard those words. sure he heard them last night, but it was different now. it was another direct proclamation, not whispered reassurances. "you do?" he asked, sitting up and straddling the hips he was just previously laying on, still in shock that a girl like flora could possibly love him back. "say it again."

flora rolled her eyes at his eagerness but smiled nonetheless, "i love you, jj," she giggled.

he leaned down to cage her underneath him completely. flora had her bottom lip trapped between teeth as she tried to conceal her large smile as jj leaned in. he chuckled and shook his head slightly, planting a cheeky kiss on either of her cheeks before hovering over her lips. he brushed them together in a teasing manner as flora groaned and flung her arms around his neck and smashed their lips together, teeth clashing together due to the permanent smiles that decorated the pair's faces. flora felt her eyes practically roll back as a chill ran up her spine from jj's cold hands that reached around her waist to her arched back, trying to morph the pair into one being, unable to get close enough. they pulled away for air after some seconds and smiled at each other. jj leaned in again to peck her lips countless times until the giggling girl stopped him.

jj sighed again, this time in contentment, "i can't get enough of you, flora bleu." he began to rub his thumb on her tattoo again. "hey, will you give me a tattoo?"

"wait really?" flora asked, surprised by jj's sudden desire for ink on his skin.

jj grinned at her mockingly, "yes really."

"okay sit down," flora instructed as jj looked at the ink and needle on the dining room table. flora seemed to notice his gaze and said, "oh don't chicken out now that i've got it all out. we looked for the black ink for 20 minutes, j."