𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

﹙ 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 ﹚'ˎ˗

˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙

"hey, excuse me," john tried, "you're gonna wanna hear this, sir!"

the commotion around the guard shack was insane. jj leaned across the booth trying to get the officer's attention but failing. flo stood in the door frame of the shack while kie & pope stood outside. jj turned to look at her and she shrugged before turning to look over her shoulder at kie and pope, who supplied the same shoulder shrug she had just given jj.

"hey, calm down!" the officer barked as he tried to talk to the couple in front of him. flora makes a face at the adult's tone towards jj.

"so what's the plan?" pope asked when the trio joined him and kie out on the boardwalk.

"we figure out how to find the guy that owns the boat," john b smiled as he shook the key in front of his face.

"no no no, we don't know who's room that is, it could belong to anyone," pope tried to reason.

jj took the key from john b's hand and threw it over pope's head to kie.

"c'mon, we'll be lookout," kie teased.

˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙

jj jumped off the boat with the tether to dock the boat, as they pulled up to the sketchy motel. or 'motel meth' as flora coined it.

"all good?" john b asked.

"yep," jj replied.

"hey", pope interrupts as john b tries to exit the boat, "don't let him do anything stupid." he pointed to jj.

"oh we will," jj said, cheekily.

"maybe you should go with, flo." kiara said, "we all know he only listens to you anyway."

"i do not," jj argued, "i am nobody's bitch."

"yea, i'm coming," flora said decisively, swinging her bag onto her shoulder.

she got up and walked to the bow of the boat as jj held his hand out to help her off the edge.
she glanced over her shoulder to see kie handing john b the key.