𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

﹙ 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙨﹚'ˎ˗

˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙

every surfer knows that surfing storm surges is way better than any average swell. the height doubles, the wind adds to the difficulty, it calls for experience some surfers can only dream of having. flora, living closest to the beach, ran to john b's shack to invite him and whoever was over to go surf with her.

"flo, you're fucking crazy," john shouted over the wind.

"yea, those are not surfable waves flo," pope agreed.

john b looked at flora, who was still staring at the ocean, a glint in her eyes. she looked at him and nodded before running to the waves as john b hit pope's shoulder chuckling, "says who?"

it was chaos when flora returned home. when she had left, lana was still at work. unfortunatley for everyone, that was no longer the case.

"honestly flora bleu i don't even know what to do with you, i come home to an empty house, no note! and a hurricane on the way!" lana exclaimed.

flora stood there, soaking wet with her board under her arm, staring at the floor. she knew lana wasn't really mad at her when she heard a gasp from her mother. flora's head shot up.

"i think i'm having a brain aneurysm from this stress. board up the windows, i need to lie down," lana concluded with a hand placed dramatically on her forehead, her bangs folding over, as she walked to her bedroom.

˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙

flora swung the door to the chateau open, the loud slam almost giving a sleeping jj a heart attack. his eyes frantically searched the room to find the cause of the disruption. he groaned upon seeing flora and grabbed her wrist, pulling her on top of him.

"shut up flora, i'm trying to sleep," he complained.

"and i'm trying to let the occupants of this house know that there is no service or power," flora's voice rose on the last four words hoping john b would hear her. she knew she'd relayed the message when she heard a loud noise come from john b's room while jj just ignored her words altogether and snuggled into her like a pillow.