tom riddle fun in potions

I rushed into snapes potion class.I got there on time. I sat in my usual seat and waited for the lesson to begin. Snape walked in doing his dramatic entrance as always. I zoned out for a little while thinking about what life would be like without magic and Hogwarts but of course that's just stupid of me to think about. Snape came up and slapped me on the back of my head and said miss y/n can you pay attention in my class and you have been assigned a new partner Mr Tom Riddle. I packed up my things and slowly stuffed over beside him then say down and unpacked again. Snape ranked on about wolfsbane and some other stuff. I Started to doze off again until I felt a hand on my thigh. I slowly moved higher and higher till it got to my panty line I looked over at Tom and he stared back at me with a innocent smirk . He moved my panties to the side and slowly as if he was teasing me started to rub my clit. I bit down on my bottom lip muffling all the sound that were so desperate to come out. He picked up the pace and without warning forced 2 fingers in my tight hole tearing me apart. He started moving at and ungodly pace. I moaned out load that snape looked my way and asked if I was alright I managed to get out in fine sir. I start to feel a knot in my stomach and just then Tom takes his fingers out and finishes the lesson without another word leaving me desperate to finish.