Draco Malfoy helps me

AN, hey this was requested by julzlovdraco4eva. let me know if you want anything changed. thanks. sorry this isnt a smut i didnt know how to get this one into a smut but i hope its ok  

y/n was friends with the golden trio ever since their first year at Hogwarts, y/n loved spending time with her friends but she was hiding a secret from them. she was currently dating their enemy Draco Malfoy, they started dating after he apologised for being so mean to her. they started dating at the end of their 5th year of Hogwarts. Everyone was now in their 6th year of school and they still didn't know that y/n was dating Draco. she would sneak out at night to meet him and always leaves the golden trio wondering where she was going, little did she know she wasn't the only one who knew about the relationship. Pansy Parkinson caught Draco and y/n together and took a photo and sent it to Draco's family. 

Y/n and the golden trio were in Hogsmeade just walking around and having fun until Lucius and Bellatrix capture them. Bellatrix grabs Harry, Ron and Hermione roughly chains them in a cell and y/n in a different cells with bars so the cells is easily see able. The golden trio are forced to watch y/n get tortured by Lucius and Bellatrix. the only thing that anyone can hear are y/n's screams of antagonizing pain and Bellatrix repeatedly screaming filthy little mudblood.  Bellatrix raises her wand to cast the cruciatus curse until Draco jumps out in front  of them and takes their wands away but not without casting stupify to both of them. he helps the golden trio and y/n escape and disparates back to hogwarts with everyone. y/n looks at draco with a look that says " can we tell them now." draco nods his head and tells them. they were happy for y/n but also warned draco about breaking her heart. y/n and draco walks to the astronaumy tower and draco comforts her. she sits in his lap and he wraps his arms around her tiny body whispering in her ear and slightly kissing her neck and jawline.