Fred Weasley ( Makeup sex)

Fred's POV

Just like every other night this week me and Katie are arguing. I am getting sick of the way she keeps talking back to me and giving me attitude. lets see if she will keep it up much longer. I am in the Gryffindor common room listening to her scream and shout things to me but to be honest im not even listening. I am thinking of ways to get her to shut up before i go crazy and me = crazy = not good. I hear the last bit of her sentence and that's when i go crazy " that's why Draco hit's better than you do." I slowly raise my head and look her directly in the eyes. Now she's done it. I walk over to her. She keeps on walking backwards until her back hits the wall. I trap her between my arms and slowly press myself against her. I look down at her and say " you've really done it now love" I start to kiss her jawline slowly moving down to her neck. I hear her faint whimpers and start chuckling. " Draco huh. " She slowly nods her head. " So tell me does Draco make you scream his name like i do, Does he make sure you can't walk when we are finished like i do" She slowly shakes her head. " Exactly now for the first time tonight how about you be a good girl and obey me " She frantically nods her head. " Good girl now be good for daddy and strip. " She starts to remove her blouse. Button by Button slowly as if she was trying to tease me " hurry up love " She finally takes her top off and i look down. No bra. " Now get on the bed " She walk over to the bed and slowly lies down. I take my shirt of and my tie. I walk over to her and grab one of her hands and tie it to the bedframe, then i get another tie and tie her other hand to the bedframe and i do the same with her legs. " You have been a very naughty girl lately and i don't like it so i am going to punish you" ( god i am cringing so hard right now ) I get on the bed and get on top of her. I start to kiss her neck, biting and licking until i find her sweetspot. I leave red marks from her Jawline to the bottom of her neck. slowly moving down to her boobs. I flick at one of her hard nipples. " hmm babygirl you look so beautiful" I take her nipple and roll it in between my fingers and take the other one in my mouth swirling it with my tongue. She quietly moans. I stop touching her nipples and slowly start to kiss down her stomach until i get to the hem of her skirt. I rip off her shirt and underwear. I look at her pussy, so wet. I slowly start to open her lips with my finger and then look at my finger, so wet. I put my finger in her mouth and tell her to taste her juice. i go back down to her pussy and start to rub circles on her clit. She starts moaning asking to go faster. I up my speed. i add one finger to her hole and slowly start to move it. in and out catching a rhythm. When she doesn't expect it i start to finger her at an ungodly pace. Adding in 2 more fingers. " Daddy i-im g-gonna c-cum " I take my fingers out and unzip my pants . my boner springs up and hits my stomach and without any warning i start pounding into her. Going deeper and deeper everytime. i life her legs over my shoulder making her take all of my dick. " fuck babygirl your so tight. " And your so big daddy ughhh " I can feel my high coming. I start pounding harder and faster " Daddy can i cum." " Wait and we will cum together ohhh fuck babygirl im almost there ." " 321 Cum for me love." i untie her and lie down catching my breath. Then say " Bet Draco doesn't make you feel like that"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my first part, sorry for the cringiness let me know how it was