Draco Malfoy Detention

The annoying sound of my alarm went off. Why did i set an alarm this early in the morning. Well i would rather be up early than be late for a class when Snape is the teacher. I rolled my lazy ass out off bed and got up. I picked up my phone to check the time 7:30. I have half an hour to get ready. I walked into my ensuite bathroom and turned the shower water on waiting for it to get to a temperature that suited me. I took my pyjamas off and stepped into the shower. The water hitting my face. I soaked my hair with the water then reached for my strawberry scented shampoo. Once i wash my hair I wash myself with marsh-mellow scented shower gel. Once i am finished i turned the water off and stepped out of the shower wrapping my towel around myself. I decided that i didn't have enough time to fully dry my hair so i just did a plait.  I reached for my Slytherin robes and put them on. Then started my make-up without getting any on my robes. Once i was finished i came out my room and headed to the Great hall for some toast and pumpkin juice . I sat talking to my best friend Luna Lovegood. No one thought a Slytherin would become best friends with a Raven claw. It came as a shock to everyone. We were talking about class stuff and didn't realise that we have 2 minutes to get to class. I ran all the way to potions. Great i am 1 minute late. I walked in the class and Snape turned around and look at me. " Your late" " Sorry sir it wont happen again ." " You will be joining Malfoy here in Detention tonight"  i sigh and sit down. I hate Malfoy. The classes went by fast. sooner than later i started making my way to Snape's classroom to find Malfoy already sitting there.  I enter the class and sit down. I turn to see Malfoy staring at me with a smirk on his face. " What " i snapped at him. " Woah calm down love." He said chuckling. Snape made his dramatic entrance as usual and stated the rules: no talking and no moving until detention was finished. snape left the classroom and locked the door. Malfoy stood up and stalked over to me." So what do you want to do " " i dont know " He looked as if he was thinking then said " i have the perfect idea" then smashed his lips on mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance i denied. So he picked me up from my chair squeezing my ass then placed me on the top of the table. His hands still on my ass he squeezed it again and i gasped giving him entrance. Our tongues fought for dominance his won in the end. He took his lips off mine and moved down to my collarbone. biting and licking until he found my sweet spot leaving hickeys once he found it. He removed my blouse and bra. He started massaging my breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and the other swirled it with his fingers. He left my nipples alone and started moving down my stomach. I moaned out " ughhh draco. " he slapped my thigh " That's not my name babygirl. my name is daddy " " ok " " ok what " " ok daddy." He removed my skirt and started doing circles on my clit. Then without warning shoved to fingers in my hole. He started moving at an ungodly pace hitting my g-spot everytime. i felt myself coming undone and he must of aswell because he stopped and unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers and boxers revealing his 11 inch cock. He turned me over and bent me over the desk and slammed into me from the back. going harder, faster and deeper with every slam. his thrusts become sloppier and he soon enough cums with me.