Ch. 1

This is my first fanfic ever. It was all yuzhou's fault that I had to write this to get it out of my system lol. Also English is not my first language so please excuse all my mistakes. 

Zz = zhouzhou / wz = weizhou

Jy = jingyu

Cjd = chai jidan

Cursive = speech 

The first time Huang Jingyu met Xu weizhou, 2 things came to his mind and those were 'handsome' and 'beautiful'. It actually surprised him. Never in his life happen for him to think of a guy as handsome and beautiful at the same time and especially just at the first encounter.

That made him feel relieved actually. The feelings that he got from his first impression were unexpectedly pretty good but just right at that moment it suddenly dawned on him about the kind of situation he put himself in, voluntarily. He couldn't help but to feel concerned specially after the production company told him briefly about the storyline of the drama. Still at the end, even with hesitancy he decided nevertheless to sign the contract.

'The conditions of the contract are good. The pay is good and I can have the opportunity to act and get that experience, doesn't matter the genre.'

He thought, still doubtful.

The first time Xu weizhou met Huang jingyu, he was bewitched. The magnetic presence that enveloped the room as soon as he walked in, the imposing manners and his strong build that exuded a mix of manliness and independence almost made him feel intimidated and amazed at the same time. That's how he understood why Jingyu was chosen as Guhai. Neither to say the new guy was also really handsome even though he had also that mafia boss vibe as well. Deep down even if he still didn't want to acknowledge it, he really felt awestruck.

That same day they met it was decided by the staff to go out and have dinner together. It was a way to help the two boys to get to know each other a little better and also for the staff to talk in more detail about the drama and even if among them there was still some awkwardness, the dinner went pretty well. They drank red wine, exchanged their contact numbers and chatted about personal interests and work. What they never expected was that that same night the main actors also had to share the bedroom and sleep in the same queen size bed.

At that moment not only Jy felt nervous and disconcerted but he was really considering breaking the contract and run away.

I know it can look sudden

Said cjd while Wz scoffed

But we think that this is the best way for the actors to build a good relationship that can help the characters to be portrayed at their best as well as helping them build a good chemistry. You just have to share the bed till the end of the filming and that will be till about December.

For a moment both of them were lost in their thoughts cursing in their head but while one was thinking if the choice he made was a mistake, the other one considered the situation doable.

They entered the bedroom. It wasn't big but still a decent size for 2 people to live for a short period of time. On one side there was the bed against the wall while on the other a small wardrobe and a dresser. They chose their side of the bed to sleep on and then they proceeded to unpack their things.

So why did you choose to take part in this drama?

Asked zz with curiosity but mostly to break the suffocating silence that engulfed the room

Money

Jy answered after a short pause

'Oh yeah what else could have been'

Thought zz

And because I thought that trying acting could be a good experience

Actually at that time Jy never settled for one job. He left his hometown in search of opportunities but obviously nothing in life comes easy. He faced a lot of struggles just to find a job that could pay him a decent amount of money to survive. But even if returning to his hometown would have helped him to find that stability he still continued and persisted, not because it was bad but because for him that type of lifestyle was too ordinary. Modeling wasn't that bad but some extra cash would have made his mind at peace for a couple of months.

Then Jy continued unbothered

Jy: I heard that you are studying at the drama and art university of Beijing. Did you accept the role to improve your acting?

Zz: Yeah, I mean I'm still a rookie. Actually this is my first drama ever so I can't let myself being picky about what role to choose you know

Said zz with a friendly tone, he then continued

I also heard that the reason why you got the role was because the director found one of your modeling pictures. It was the same for me as well, they also heard that I am studying at the Beijing drama university so they asked wenwen to contact me. Like you said, it's experience and also a challenge.

When it was time for them to go to bed, they suddenly became mindful to not cross the imaginary line they created and slept almost on the edge of the bed.

The next day the first to wake up was Weizhou. He took a shower, dressed up and waited for Jingyu to prepare since it took him a while to wake up.

He was amused on how much effort it took for Jy to get up.

I suppose that you are not a morning person uh?

Zz chuckled while thinking that that part of him was actually cute.

Uhmm

Jy grunted.

They headed with the staff towards the photoshoot location. The weather that day was dry cold, the classic climate that you find in Beijing in winter. When they stepped outside the sky was cloudy and gray with drizzling rain coming down from time to time but luckily it didn't hinder the photoshoot session.

The staff brought with them an old bicycle to use both in their photoshoot as well as in the drama.

Jy! Come here, I think that it's sturdy enough but just in case try riding it. It has to take the weight of 2 people.

He gave a perplexed look at the bicycle but then decided to hop on. While biking he suddenly thought about that morning. When he woke up he still couldn't believe what he was going to do for the next month. At that moment he seriously took in consideration to leave everything and run away. He started pedalling with no intention of stopping but then all of a sudden he heard the voice of the staff shouting his name and to turn back.

Unenthusiastically, Jingyu made a u-turn to return back to the starting point where there was zz waiting for him shivering in the cold.

Zz get on the bike too.

Instructed one of the staff.

It was difficult at first for Jy to stabilize himself with an additional person on board but at the end he was able to manage to bike until they reached the tanghulu shop.

The photoshoot went well, apart from some broken tanghulus and even if Jy almost most of the time felt timid and awkward he compliantly followed the staff instructions.

Note: About any grammar mistakes please feel free to point them out