Ch. 2

Ok everybody's, good job! Let's now head back to the dormitory!

Called out cjd, making sure that everybody followed her to the car.

It was a short ride but still filled with laughter and jokes thanks to the cheerful weizhou. The only one that was too caught up in his thoughts to probably even care about his surroundings was Jingyu that, with a deep frown that could have been mistaken as anger, was looking out the window without actually seeing the view.

Jingyu!?

Tried to call cjd making him snap out from the trance and after she made sure to get his attention she continued

When we'll arrive, let's start to practice the script ok big boys?

As they both nodded they didn't notice to have already reached the destination and with a little bit of anticipation they headed towards the designated room. And while weizhou was busy by memorizing the lines and Jingyu by reading the script, the staff as well as cjd decided to take out their phone and take a video.

It still wasn't easy for Jy to get adapted to people filming him at any giving time but it was inevitable. He was already informed by the author that for the sake of gaining more views and to satisfy the fangirls, the staff was given the authority to record them whenever it was deemed necessary.

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that you're going to secretly take videos of me even during private moments?

Asked visibly concerned hjy the first time he was told by cjd about the conditions.

What!? No! Absolutely not, don't worry

Tried to reassure cjd

We will absolutely make sure to respect your privacy and to not go overboard, still as you know we need materials for the behind the scenes so...it will be during rehearsal and while filming. Also we will tell you when we decide to take a video so don't worry

Explained cjd trying to convince him

After 2 of the staff pulled out their phones they cued to start rehearsing their lines.

It wasn't difficult for Xwz to get into the role. In fact he was already anticipating the moment he could show off his acting skills. Since the day he got casted the week before he prepared himself by reading both the script and the novel. He had some struggles to remember the lines but that day surprisingly he felt confident and in good condition perhaps also thanks to the presence of his new partner that as opposed to him, was feeling nervous as everything was new to him.

Jy still tried really hard to hide his embarrassment and uneasiness by showing a confidence that at that moment didn't have and smiles that appeared to be too timid that even looked somehow awkward.

He took a big breath and started to recite his first line with a faltering voice.

Seeing Jy that unsure, the staff tried to help by showing him the right tone to use that afterwards continuously repeated the same line over and over, trying to get the right tone.

Jy: Why are you out here? Why are you out here? why are you out here

Staff: He looks like he lost his sanity

Laughed the staff

Tell me if the emotions are right

Asked jingyu to weizhou, seeking a kind of direction

Wz: Uhm...You have to articulate the words distinctly

Jy: Why are you out here?