Ch.4

For the conversation I decided to switch from cursive to "speech". If it's too confusing I can always change it back. Also thanks for spending your time to read this whattheheckisthis fanfic. Enjoy!

How can a relationship change in less than a week? Weizhou would have never guessed how great the difference was between the man he first met and now.

He realized many things about his colleague and now good friend.

To his much surprise, Jingyu turned out to not be the cool and aloof guy that he thought but instead a silly and funny dork. He was easygoing and especially really fun to tease to. He felt really comfortable with him.

Moreover there were times where he unexpectedly found him...cute. Like when he didn't pronounce the words clearly because of his heavy northern accent (that he later found out to appear when he is in an anxious or drunken state) or when he takes pictures of unexpected things like a bunch of leaves.

It even amazed the staff how they were able to get along that well in such a short time. In their eyes they really looked like 2 long lost best buddies. It also certainly helped the extroverted and cheerful personality of Weizhou.

What he didn't know was that becoming Jingyu's friend comes with a price and that would be to become his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu partner...or wrestling dummy but it all depends on how you look at it.

It all started from a small request driven by curiosity.

After they finished their first rehearsal, the evening was spent in total relaxation talking about the filming project and various personal hobbies. And when they started to talk about sport, Weizhou curiosity only grew at the mention of jiu jitsu.

Zz:"Brazilian jiu jitsu? Isn't that similar to judo?"

Weizhou asked interested

Jy:"they have some similarities as well as differences"

At that moment even if Jy was calmly explaining in more detail about the world of jiu jitsu he still couldn't hide his eyes sparkling with excitement and enthusiasm.

It was natural for Weizhou to get even more curious about it so at the end he decided to ask the decisive question.

"Then can I see one of your moves?"

Jingyu was really glad to see Weizhou that interested but to show him something first he needed someone to use his moves on to so he decided to ask

"To show one of my moves first I need a partner, do you want to try it?"

The sudden request surprised Weizhou that thought if he really made the right choice by asking him so to prevent himself from getting involved he said

"Ok!...Jie!"

And snapped his fingers pointing at her

"Your turn!"

Weizhou said with a mischievous smile making Jingyu laugh

"Ok, then jie come here!"

Jingyu tried to encourage her.

"Stop joking! And you Jingyu when did you become that silly? Come on Zhouzhou let him show us his technique"

Before Jingyu could reach Weizhou hand he said

"Wait... will you beat me up? I don't want to get hurt"

One of the peculiarities of Weizhou is that sometimes as he speaks he tends to show a cheeky smile that makes him look like he is joking. The thing was that even if he was smiling at that moment he couldn't hide the hint of nervousness on his voice.

"I'm not...If you will be a good boy"

"I am a good boy!" Weizhou rebuked showing a displeased face

"Come on Zhouzhou he will not hurt you. Oh wait! before you start let me first open my camera that I'm going to record it"

Said chai jidan while Jingyu was already in the position to "attack". He then asked Weizhou to come near the bed

Jy: "My strategy is that I'll eventually shift over to your back... While you are in a standing position, I will kick your knee, slip my feet between your thigh and shift over to your back"

It was easy for Jiungyj to make him fall and unexpectedly the only feelings left in Weizhou were thrill and excitement.

Much he didn't know that that was the start of a journey of a lot of painful but enjoyable moments between them.